Chapter 18 - Will Never Let You Go.

Niharika's POV:-

Really God what did I do to deserve all this? Why? Why can't you just take my life at once?

I studied day and night to become a successful doctor and always remained optimistic about everything bad that has happened to me till now.

But at the end I get married to a man I badly argued with who also happened to be my boss?

Really????

'Niharika.' The door opened and Siddhart walked in.

But I continued to weep.

'Hey please stop crying.' He sat on his knees in front of me.

'Don't cry over split milk. This was bound to happen.' He said.

'What? And what about me? Actually you know I don't know if I should thank you or curse you.' I said.

'But I saved you from Vikram Mehta.' He said.

'Well, you could've just taken me out of there unmarried but instead you chose to marry me wah!' I clapped my hands sarcastically.

'Why did you do that?' I grabbed his collar and looked into his eyes.

'ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!' I said

'Well I... I... meant...

He tried to utter something but stopped and looked back into my eyes, expressionless.

'Siddhart I..I am really sorry for shouting at you. I shouldn't have done that. Getting married to you is better than that womanizer. Also I can't sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch.' I said.

As I turned my face from his, he hold my hand from behind.

'You won't sleep on the couch. Sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch instead.' He said.

'But-

'No buts.' He said and let go of my hand.

He opened his cupboard, took out his pajamas and went to the bathroom.

I stood there anxiously as I realised that I had to sleep wearing this heavy lehenga as I didn't have any clothes here which I obviously won't have it here.

He got out of the bathroom and gave me a glance. I am sure my words must have hurt him badly. Oh God, can't this situation get any worse?

'Don't worry. Tonight adjust with this lehenga. I'll arrange the best clothes for you by tomorrow.' He said and laid down on the couch.

What did he mean by 'best'?

................

Piya's POV:-

I was doing the dishes when Abhay called me to come to the Raichand's Mansion quickly.

I and Misha went there and saw the same lady who came into our house or should I was broke into our apartment...

'You... What are you doing here?' She said.

'Actually we were asked to come here by Abhay Raichand.' I answered.

'Piya, Mrs. Raichand....look there.' Misha uttered and pointed her index finger towards the entrance.

I saw Kabir, Abhay, Siddhart and Niharika entering the mansion.

Siddhart and Niharika had varnmaala around their neck. Niharika was in full bridal attire and sindoor on her forehead.

Sh*t!
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Abhay, but how did this happen?' I said to him.

'I don't know actually we went there to save her from the forced marriage but I didn't expect Siddhart to marry her.' He said.

'Well, does she know that Siddhart is a vampire?' I said.

I hope she knows otherwise....

'No. She doesn't.' These three words of Abhay were enough to throw Piya into an extreme level of anxiety.

'WHAT?' Hasenna Raichand screamed from behind us.

Clearly, she has overheard our conversation.

'Niharika doesn't know that.... And this marriage was out of sudden?' She said.

Both of us lowered our head.

'Yes mom. And now she's my wife.' Siddhart spoke entering the hall.

'But, will she accept it son?' Hasenna Raichand said.

'I don't know but she has to otherwise....

'Otherwise what?' I said.

Just then Kabir and Misha enters the hall room.

'Here Siddhart, the packages you ordered are here.' Kabir and Misha hands Siddhart a number of shopping bags.

Glad, Siddhart asked Misha to accompany Kabir otherwise she would've known the conversation that we had a few minutes ago and would've known everything.

Siddhart takes the large shopping bags and I guess I knew what it contained. Pads, make up set, clothes and many other essential accessories.

'Otherwise, I'll destroy her.' Siddhart answered and went to his room.

'Abhay did you listen what he just said? Is he really my son?' Hasenna Raichand said .

'Don't worry Mom. They have feelings for each other. They will figure it out.' Abhay said.

But Hasenna Raichand went straight to get room not giving any assurance.

'Maybe now we should go.' Misha said.

'No. You two will stay here for some time. Since you two are the bhabi's saheli, you'll understand and can make her more comfortable here. Tomorrow you'll not go to the office and will bring your necessary things.' Abhay said.

'But Mr. Abhay we have-

'No excuses take this as an order. Now go to the guest room and sleep well. Tomorrow we have some things to do.' Abhay said this and left for his room.

Misha, I and Kabir were given separate guests rooms for sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Siddhart's POV:-

I entered my room and saw her sleeping peacefully in my bed.

Her eyes were completely swollen and her face looked completely dry.

And I am not surprised. She may had many dreams and wishes regarding her wedding like a normal woman.

But I promise to myself that I'll give her everything she wants.

But if she tries to run away from me then I'll destroy her.

..........