Chapter 17 - MARRIED!

Guys do check out this Spotify Playlist I made for this story.....⬆⬆⬆

'Queen Hasenna, don't you regret
betraying your husband?'

'I don't because I know that what I am doing is for the betterment of both the humans and the vampires even if I have to betray my husband.'

'I understand. You're really the QUEEN. I know that you can save the world from your husband.'

Abhay's POV:-

I got the liquid as requested by Piya. I don't whom she is gonna test it on.

Niharika's POV:-

Now I am in my car going to Piya and Misha's apartment. They had gone earlier and I was late because I had some extra work.

I know that I have done a huge mistake by slapping Vikram Mehta. God knows what he will do. But why am I afraid of him? Instead I should be afraid of Siddhart Raichand. What did he say earlier?

'And also, if you want to meet your fiance, then meet him on the weekends not on work hours. And if you can't resist then you are allowed to leave the project.'

What the hell? That means Tanushree is right.

No she can't be....

How am I supposed to cope up with him afterwards?

As I am thinking all this, I noticed a black car and a bolero car approaching from the front and-

Hit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Writer's POV:-

Siddhart, Abhay and Kabir are sitting in Siddhart's office.

'Kabir, did Miss Malhotra give you the files?' Abhay said.

'Yes, she gave and then left.' Kabir answered.

Kabir hands Abhay the files.

'Hmmm. She is exceptionally talented.' Abhay exclaimed.

'Well the hospital authorities made a right decision by appointing her as their representative, right Siddhart?' Kabir said.

'Yeah yeah...right.' Siddhart said.

Beep beep.

The sound of Siddhart's ringtone echoed through the room.

Siddhart saw the caller id and it was Niharika. He sighed and picked up.

'Hello hello Siddhart please help me I am in danger.. Please save me I-

But the phone got disconnected.

'Hello hello Niharika hello!' But Siddhart didn't get an answer.

'What happened?' Abhay said.

'Kabir open your laptop and track Niharika's current location right now.' Siddhart said as he opened his drawer and took his gun in his pocket.

'What happened exactly?' Abhay said.

'NIHARIKA'S IN DANGER. I HAVE TO GO AND SAVE HER AT ANY COST!' Siddhart exclaimed.

'Wait, you'll not go alone. We'll also go with you.' Kabir said.

Siddhart, Abhay and Kabir left the mansion.

Piya and Misha on the other hand was tensed as Niharika haven't come back home yet.

'Did she call you?' Piya said.