Prologue

Gaege Pov

I stand on the corner. It's freezing cold out. I'm shivering and hoping someone comes along. Soon the snow starts. It sprinkles my clothes and I know when it melts it will make my coat wet. I end up sitting down on the cardboard box I flattened onto the ground.

"Are you a..." I hear the usual question start.

"Prostitute? Yes," I look up at the guy looking down at me. He has dark brown hair and he's wearing a suit.

"How much do you charge?" He asks.

"$100 per hour," I say. I don't even care who it is anymore. Guy of girl. Either way I get paid.

"Do you mind walking?" He asks.

"No," I say. I start getting up, dusting some of the snow off of myself. He doesn't even help me up. I walk along side him, with my hands dangling by my sides. I was able to afford a winter coat, but not one with pockets. His place isn't too far away so it's not too long of a walk. We get inside. "If you cheat me out on my money, I can kick your ass."

"I want 2 hours. I'll pay upfront," he says. He digs out his wallet and hands me 10 twenties. Soon we're both undressed and I'm laying in his bed. He stands in the bathroom brushing his teeth. "Aren't you going to leave?" I look at him, even though he can't see me. Most people will at least let me stay the night. Sometimes even give me some food.

"Oh, uh yeah I'll leave," I grab my clothes and get dressed. I find my coat, that as I expected was wet. It had dried a little though. I put it on and leave. I wrap my hands around the 10 twenties. I find my way to the closest grocery store and buy a little food. If I buy too much, I can't carry it all. And sometimes people end up stealing it. I find some shelter and eat my food quickly. I go back to my place. I wait a little longer to see if anybody more will come. But it's late so I end up trying to get some sleep.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!