Acting Right

Eddie Pov

Gaege follows me back to my apartment. He seems 10 times less nervous than I am. Even after 2 days ago, I'm still so nervous about acting right around him. 

"What's on your mind?" Gaege speaks up.

"Nothing much," I say.

"Bull shit, I can tell that you're thinking about something," Gaege says.

"You got me," I say.

"What's up then?" 

"I'm just worried about acting right around you," I say.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I wanna impress you?"

"You don't sound too sure about that," Gaege says.

"I guess I'm still worried about being so much less mature than you. In a sexual sense," I say.

"Do you want me to teach you some more stuff? I can go slow again if you'd like," Gaege says.

"No! That's not why I hired you this time," I say. Gaege stops.

"Then why are you hiring me?" 

"I'm paying you to sleep in my apartment and to let me feed you," I say.

"That's a stupid thing to be paying me for," Gaege says.

"I wanna get you off the streets and if that takes paying you to take care of yourself in my own apartment, then that's what I'm going to do," I say.

"Well, thanks, but I'm fine where I am," Gaege says.

"Bull shit," it's my turn to say it. "You sleep on a cardboard box, shivering through the cold winters night. You're not "fine where you are"," I say. 

"Well maybe I like it that way."

"Shivering on basically concrete? You're strange Gaege," I say. 

"I'm trying to make a living for myself, I don't need your help."

"Fine, it's not help. I'll f*ck you again if that's what you want."

"It would make me feel better. Then I'd actually be doing my job," Gaege says.

"Ok, but you'll still go slow?" I ask.

"I know you're still a beginner," Gaege says like he's talking to a child. "Of course I'll go slow. Don't need you freaking out on me and then I don't get to blow my load." I laugh at his comment and Gaege finally starts walking again. "I'm not in it just for the money. I wanna get pleasure as well." Gaege continues following me to my apartment and I feel better just knowing that he's not left alone in that alleyway. 

Hope you guys liked it! There will be smut in the next chapter ;). Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!