Worried

Eddie Pov

Only a few minutes after Gaege leaves, I'm already worried for him. Worried that he's going to get hurt. Worried he's gonna get arrested. Worried that he's not going to make it back without a scratch or a bruise. I try to turn my thoughts more positive. He's been doing this for a while. He knows what he's doing. He knows how to not get caught. He knows to say no when he's not comfortable. It still hurts though. To watch him walk out into a world where there are men that just push him down and take what they need. He knows what he's doing. He's probably slept with more than 100 people. That makes me growl to myself. He's slept with 100 people. More so probably. It's nothing I should be jealous about. It's what you get for sleeping with a prostitute. He's probably had more memorable times than he did with me. Probably had someone hold him down and make him cum 4 times before they even thought about releasing themselves. It probably wasn't a client then. It was probably the guy he lost his virginity to. Probably the only person he actually dated. Gaege was a great first time. I don't think there could have been a better person. He had experience and he knew how to talk me through it. Even though I was nervous that I would f*ck it up. He was kind for a prostitute. I've heard of ones where they never really seem into it. They are just there for the money and they don't even try to act interested. I know Gaege was there for the money, but he was patient for me. And he at least acted like he actually enjoyed it. Maybe Gaege has had better, but he'll always be my best.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!