Thank You

Eddie Pov

Gaege comes back from the shower and his hair is still wet. He still has the pajamas on and I've never realized before how hot it is to see someone else wearing your clothes.

"Are you ordering me clothes?" Gaege pipes up.

"Y-yeah," I look down at the computer, not wanting to be confronted about staring at him.

"You really don't have to do that," Gaege says.

"Nonsense," I say. "You need more than just one outfit."

"Thank you Eddie. You're so great," Gaege hugs me from the side and I awkwardly turn into it and wrap my arms around him.

"I would have probably done this for anyone. I know I'm lucky with the amount of money I have, and I know that people aren't as lucky as I am. You being one of them. If everyone that is as rich as me helps someone like you, there wouldn't have to be so many poor people living out on the streets," I say.

"Still, thank you. I've never had someone be this nice to me. It feels so new," Gaege says.

"You've never had friends? Or a boyfriend?"

"Yes, I have. They just were never as nice as you. And it's been so long since I knew them," Gaege says.

"Do they know you're leaving on the streets?" I ask.

"No. But they wouldn't care probably," Gaege says.

"Really?" I pull away to look at him. Gaege shakes his head.

"I like you a lot Eddie," Gaege says.

"I like you a lot too Gaege," I say. "That's why I'm taking care of you."

"You're like my Sugar Daddy," Gaege laughs.

"If I was your Sugar Daddy, I wouldn't let you back out onto the streets to f*ck other men," I find myself saying.

"If you told me not to, I wouldn't," Gaege says quietly.

"So," I clear my throat. "You going soon?"

"I was gonna eat something and then yes probably," Gaege says.

"I'll make you something. I make a mean omelette," I say and Gaege laughs.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all!!! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!