Cops

Gaege Pov

After I eat the food Eddie makes, I leave his apartment. I make a mental note of where it is so I can find my way back. I look in better condition now and wouldn't be pinned as a prostitute if I were to walk by any police. Eddie forced me to put on one of his coats and I couldn't resist it. On the way back to my usual spot, I pass a cop car. Usually, if I had to walk by, the cops' heads would turn and watch me, trying to decide if they should arrest me or not. I have been taken in once. Not for that. But for when I was younger and needed food. I ended up stealing a loaf of bread. I did get caught though. I learned from that. Not to not steal, but to get better at it. This time as I walk by the cops, they don't take a second glance. Thank you Eddie. You make me not look like a prostitute. I get to where all my 'friends' are and sit down. 

"You were gone for a while," one of them says.

"Good customer," I give the response. 

"How much you get?" They ask. I shrug. I didn't count it. And I left it at Eddie's for later. He doesn't seem like he'd take it and I hid it pretty well. "Could I get some bread? It's been slow for me." I know this person isn't a prostitute. They're just homeless and probably are starving. I have $50 on me. I try to keep a small amount on me so I can't get robbed of the small amount of money I have. 

"I'll make a trip to the store later. I'll get you some bread. Does the little one want anything?" I ask. I know they have a kid and that makes it so much worse that they're on the streets. 

"Oh no. Nothing is needed for them. Just bread it good. I'll pay you back soon," they say.

"Nonsense. I have enough now. I'll get you some bread. No need to pay me back," I say.

"Thank you. You're too much of a kind soul to be out here," they say.

"You're welcome," I say. I sit back and try to look sexy and homeless at the same time so I don't get picked up by someone that isn't interested in paying me for my services.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!