The Morning After

Gaege Pov

When I wake up in the morning, and all the memories of the night before come back when I see Eddie laying next to me, snoring away. I rub my eyes and look over at his alarm clock. The clock reads 9 AM. F*CK! I need to get out of here! I need to leave! Wait. I don't have to worry about getting a client to go home with. I have a place to sleep now. I breath and let out the breath. I continue to lay there, just staring at the ceiling. I roll back over and stare at Eddie after awhile. His eyes start to move a little bit. Then they flutter open.

"Good morning," he yawns.

"Morning," I smile at him. 

"When are you gonna leave?" He asks.

"W-what?" I stutter. Does he not remember what he said last night?

"I mean when are you gonna go out and work," he seems to have read my mind. "You can always stay here." I sigh in relief. 

"In about an hour or 2. I don't usually have clients in the morning too much. Everyone's at work. Nobody really wants a prostitute in the morning," I say.

"Do you wanna get some breakfast together then?" Eddie asks. 

"Uh..." I trail off.

"Don't worry, I'll pay," Eddie says.

"Sure," I say. 

"Do you want some of my clothes or do you have your own?" Eddie asks.

"I'll wash my clothes quickly while I shower and I can just wear those," I say.

"We can get you some more clothes if you would like," Eddie says. 

"Thank you, but I do not need any," I say.

"One can not wear the same clothes that many times. One of these days they're going to fall apart," Eddie says.

"Then why don't you just get me a shirt and some pants. And maybe a different pair of shoes," I say. "I don't care, you can choose."

"I'll order something while you're in the shower," Eddie says and starts to get up. His sweatpants don't do very much to hide his boner. It's the morning. All guys get one. 

"I'll let you go to the bathroom first. I'm gonna have some coffee. Is that ok?" I ask.

"Sure help yourself. You should be able to figure out the machine," Eddie says. Once he's gone to the bathroom, I walk to the kitchen. I look around and spot the machine on the counter. I scratch my head, trying to figure out where he would keep the coffee. I open some of the pantry doors, and look around for it. Once I see it, I grab it and carry it over to the machine. I set it down next to it work on figuring out the machine.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!