careless

short intro

sorry the intro is short and abrupt, didn't bother to make one in the beginning so :,)
hope you all are having an amazing day, and i also hope you all are able to enjoy this book.

feel free to comment and vote. comments make me smile <3

follow for my hand in marriage babes ;)

love you
-xoxo, author

characters' aesthetics:

Athena Hendrix
eighteen

Callum Hades Rivers twenty-one• • •

Callum Hades Rivers
twenty-one
• • •

warning: sh, etc.

• • •

I picked up my phone as it buzzed, looking to see who was calling.

Father.

I cleared my throat as I tapped on the screen, answering the call. My nervousness grew as he started speaking. I knew I wasn't allowed to go out unless they had something for me to do, but I had decided to go ahead and do it anyway. I was getting bored in the house, and the tension held between our family was nothing more than stifling.

I just wanted some fresh air.

"Where the fuck are you Athena?" He snarled. I could practically see his facial expression through the screen, filled with irritation and frustration.

"At the park, father," I said as politely as I could, keeping my voice low.

"And what do you think you're doing there?"

"I wanted some fresh air. I've been staying in the house too much, and I thought it would be best for me to go outside and take a small walk," I explained with a monotone voice.