Refine

Well apparently taking a nap was a mistake, because Mom didn't wake me or Naruto up for dinner. By the time I woke up, I could smell mom making breakfast. Naruto was still sleeping, so deciding to be the good person I am, I woke him up. Gently, I began to wake him up.

"Naruto, wake up. We missed dinner. It's breakfast now. Hurry up or you're going to miss breakfast too." After a few minutes of attempting to wake Naruto up, he had finally woken up.

I opened the door and walked out of Naruto's room and headed for mine. I was still dirty from yesterday's training and needed to wash it off. After my not so quick shower, I put on some new clothes and headed to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.

"Ah, there you are Sorey, I was beginning to think we would have to eat breakfast without you." Dad said, beginning to put food on my plate. I sat in my seat next to Naruto before giving a small thanks and digging onto my food.

"Of course, I just had to shower. I was still dirty from yesterday's training. Oh, by the way-" While inhaling my food, some of it went down the wrong tube,quickly I grabbed the water in front of me and drank it all to help the food go down.

"Young lady!" The table shook as Mom smacked the table. "What have I said about talking with your mouth full?"

"T-That I could choke on my food.."

"Uh huh, and what just happened Sorey?" Mom questioned me nicely.

Shivers went down my spine, I felt like I was going to feel Mom's wrath sometime soon-minute more like it. "I-uh, choked on my food, because I was talking with my mouth full."

"Mmhmm, Sorey, No dumplings for you!"

"What!" I cried. "No fair!!!"

...

Well breakfast was sort of a bust, but at least I had a day of training to look forward to. I have to polish and refine my skills. I arrived at the training grounds and decided to practice tree walking. Although I somewhat have a grasp on it, I need to fully master it. I should possibly focus on consistently applying chakra to a wooden surface, until it becomes natural and automatic to me.

After I master that, essentially I should be able to do tree climbing..but now I have another dilemma. Shinobi usually travel in the trees, as it's quicker and they get to their location faster. I don't think I can actually think of a way for me to be able to do that..well actually.

All I would have to do is read vibrations..right? Trees have leaves...and they move constantly..their vibrations should move from the branch, to the trunk, and to the roots right? But the vibrations would be really small and not so noticeable. But maybe I could sense them?

I put my hand on my chin as I got deeper into thought.

But if I were on a team it would be easier to read the vibrations right? Because of the force they use when leaping on the trees, I would be able to sense it right? I would think only for a quick second...man..I'm going to have to conquer my fear of jumping through trees. I just realized that.

I layed on the floor of the training grounds in the starfish position. "I would be more vulnerable..man I have a lot to work on. I don't even have all the answers myself, and I doubt anyone else would."

I let out a sigh. I of course alone would have to figure out the answers myself, through hard work and dedication. This is going to take me at least a few years to master this..tree climbing, tree..hopping? I'm not too sure what the correct term is.

Man thinking about this is giving me a headache, there's way too many theories and "what if's" only way to find out if these theories work is to test them out. But if I want to test them out then I'll first have to master constantly applying chakra to not earthen surfaces. Though, I want to know why it is that I have no problem sensing vibrations in the earth.