New Team

Two weeks have passed since Sorey last spoke with the hokage. Her younger siblings were kept busy with their training and missions they were tasked to do, so both Naruto and Sakura were rarely home anymore.

Sorey did keep up her training, on her own of course. Ever since she reassured her team about finding a team with the chunin exams she hasn't seen them since. They've possibly been training like crazy and doing few missions as well.

Sorey was home alone yet again after finishing her afternoon training when a knock sounded on her door. She looked at the door and grinned running towards the door. "Izumo, Kotetsu! What brings you to my house? Does the Hokage need me?" Sorey spoke, opening the door quickly.

Kotetsu and Izumo, taken aback, nodded their heads. "Yeah the Hokage asked us to tell you that you're needed at the tower."

Sorey slammed the door in their face and ran to her room, throwing on some clothes and her shoes she opened the door and rushed out. Izumo and Kotetsu were still standing at her door until they realized she had left. They both ran after her calling her name and telling her to slow down.

But their words were ignored by Sorey who was running to the tower, dodging anyone who was in her way and careful not to hurt the others around her. Sorey ran up the stairs of the tower not even waiting to knock on the door, she just slammed the door open.

"Yes she should be here-" The hokage was interrupted by the door slamming open. The people in the office turned around to meet Sorey. There were two genin and a jounin. Seishuku, Nuriko and Tamahome. But the thing about them was that they were missing their third teammate, Chiriko.

"Ah Sorey." Hiruzen's brow twitched in annoyance. "Glad to see you're in high spirits. This is your new team and will be permanent immediately. Use the time you have left effectively, learn to know each other and start training together. Dismissed."

Sorey didn't get a chance to say anything to her new team before they all walked out, Tamahome waiting for her by the door. "C'mon Sorey, we're going to our training grounds and we'll discuss things there."

She nodded in agreement and walked next to him down the stairs when Sorey spoke up. "I- um, I haven't seen Nuriko in awhile, is he doing okay? Usually I see him about twice a week but I haven't seen him for quite a bit..you as well."

Tamahome just gave her a strained smile, not like she could see it anyways. "Yeah about that, just a warning Nuriko has been going through some...mood swings. So just be careful." He looked down slightly and continued to walk down the stairs in silence.

"I hope he feels better then, I'd hate to see him down in the dumps. You as well Tamahome, you seem a little more down than usual."

They walked to the training ground in silence, Tamahome and Sorey were the last to arrive at the training grounds but when they arrived Sieshuku clapped his hands together as he began calling everyone for his undivided attention. "Now that we're all here, I think it's best to get to know each other. Sorey I'm sure you did introductions on your first day of meeting your team. It's the same thing here so just introduce yourself."

Sorey sat down on the floor next to Tamahome while Nuriko was sitting next to Seishuku, nobody was oblivious to Nuriko and her extreme dislike towards Sorey, in fact it seems to be worse now, because of the fact that Nuriko chose to sit the farthest away from Sorey.

"I'm Sorey Haruno and as you all know, I am a blind ninja. I like dangos and training, my dislikes are the council, mostly councilman Danzo." She shivered as she said his name. "Something's not right about that man, as for my goals.." She grinned widely while bringing her fist in front of her face. "I want to become the most powerful kunoichi, I want my name to be written in history! Not as just some blind failure of a ninja, but the best of the best! Like the Sannin!"