Teams

(Here is Sorey with the head protector)

"Bye Sorey! Good luck on your first day today!" Sakura said, both her and Naruto hugging Sorey.

"Thanks guys! I'll be sure to tell you all about it!" Sorey released from the hug and smiled at the two. "This is where we part ways. I'll see you guys later." Sorey waved to the two and walked off in the opposite direction of them in the academy.

Upon arriving in the classroom Sorey noticed only 9 people passed and were in the room. Sorey quickly got into the seat sitting next to a guy who had black short hair, large caterpillar eyes. Noticing Sorey the young black haired boy turned to her he held his hand out.

"Hello! I do not believe we have met before! My name is Rock Lee and what is your name, my beautiful blossom?" Rock Lee asked, a small blush appearing on his face when he got a good look on Sorey's face.

Sorey shook his hand and introduced herself. "I'm Sorey Haruno. It is very nice to make your acquaintance Rock Lee." Just as Rock Lee opened his mouth to speak, the door of the classroom opened and a teacher walked inside, holding a clipboard that had the list of teams on it.

He stood at the front of the classroom and began talking. "As you all know today you are all genin, and as genin you will be put on a three man team. Now when I call your name stand up. Alright....Tamahome Kishuku, Chiriko Kishuku , and Nuriko Kishuku ..you will be on team 3." All three siblings nodded their heads and sat together.

Tamahome has dark tan skin with long dark teal hair tied into a low ponytail adorned with red laces and grey eyes. He wore a dark blue long sleeved changshan under a beige tunic and with an olive collar and trim, a red sash around his waist with white pants and black flats.

Chiriko has black eyes with light brown hair which is tied in an upwards ponytail, with choppy bangs that frame his face. He wore red orange pants with a beige sleeveless tunic under a red changshan outlined in black with navy blue flats.

Now Nuriko is a very attractive person with an androgynous face, pale skin, dark purple hair, and golden eyes. His hair has a relaxed fringe and is pulled back into a braid. He wore light blue chang pao with a yellow sash around his waist, pink baggy pants and black flats.

"You'll be under the tutelage of Seishuku." The siblings looked at each other in shock before composing themselves.

"Alright for the next team, team 9 Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji Hyuga, and Sorey Haruno. You'll be under the tutelage of Might Gai"

Rock Lee smiled as Neji and Tenten went to sit down with him and Sorey. Tenten sat beside Lee while Neji sat beside Sorey.

The rest of the teams got called and after the team announcements, everyone was dismissed for lunch but was told to come back to meet with their new teachers.

Lunch went by pretty fast for team 9, they all talked and got to know each other. Well except for Neji, he didn't really talk that much and if he did he mostly looked down on everyone.

Once lunch was over that meant teams would meet their new teachers. Unexpectedly the door to the room slammed open and a green flash zoomed by and appeared to teleport to team 9.

Putting on his flashiest smile he posed dramatically, o
His right hand on his hip while his left hand was pointing to himself. As he smiled it was like his teeth sparkled for a millisecond. "I am the leaf's handsome noble green beast! Might Gai!! Your new teacher! Follow me team 9!" Gai gestured for everyone to follow him as he marched out the door.

Lee looked at Gai with stars in his eyes, amazed by the man's speed, while the other three were sweat dropping; all for different reasons. They all followed him going up the stairs of the building to the top of the academy where there was seating under a shaded area.