Danger Zone

Sorey finally caught up with Sasuke, calling out his name repeatedly to try to stop him. But he continued to ignore her as he ran out of the village gates, Sorey stopped right in front of the gates watching as Sasuke ran further and further away. "I'm not supposed to leave– But Naruto's in danger!!"

Time was of the essence and Sorey had to make a decision or who knows what could happen to Naruto. But the more she kept weighing the pros and cons the more and more nervous she got. Sorey slapped her cheeks leaving a red mark on both of her cheeks. "Fuck the council! I'm saving my brother!!"

Sorey ran out of the village gates, heading towards Sasuke who was heading towards a small town not too far away from the Village. Sending bursts of chakra to her feet she headed to Sasuke. The closer she got to the village, the more she noticed that Sasuke was frequently running in and out of hotels until he finally got to one, stopping inside.

Sorey stood just outside of the entrance, looking up towards the second floor. Itachi Uchiha was in there, along with some other man, not to mention Naruto and Sasuke. Sorey thought the best thing to do, was to stay behind and try to attack Itachi when he had his guard down. So in other words, a surprise attack.

Sorey walked to the other side of the building and using chakra control she walked up the building up to the second floor hallway window, making sure to stay out of sight. As she settled she listened in on what was going on inside of the hallway.

"Itachi, who is this kid?" The tall blue man asked, looking towards Sasuke with a grin on his face. Itachi looked away from Sasuke towards his partner, "He's my younger brother..." His eyes drifted to the window at the end of the hall, before looking back to his partner.

"That's strange, because the way I heard it, the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out...by you." He drawled off, looking at Sasuke.

Sorey shifted quietly on the wall outside in anticipation. "It's as you've said brother. I've fostered my hatred for you all this time." The chidori glowing in his hand as the sound of birds resounded in the room. "I've lived my life for one single purpose...To see you die!!" Sasuke shouted.

"It ends here!" Sasuke ran with his arms out, the chidori touching the wall, destroying and leaving a trail behind him. With as much force as he could muster, he aimed his chidori towards Itachi's chest.

Although strong, Sasuke was still lacking and underestimated Itachi and his strength and overestimated his own powers. With just one hand, Itachi blocked Sasuke's chidori and sent it into the wall, causing a huge hole to appear in the wall.

With his hand still on Sasuke's wrist, Naruto knew that he needed to help his friend in need. He put his hands in the ram sign and conjured some of the nine tailed chakra. But even if he wanted to help he couldn't. The tall man took the bandaged sword off his back and swiped through Naruto's chakra consuming it.

The snap of Sasuke's wrist brought Sorey back to reality, she silently cursed to herself. Sasuke was thrown into the wall and Itachi turned to the window ignoring Naruto screaming about his chakra. "Come out. I know you're hiding there." Itachi demanded

Sorey gasped and her breathing quickened, she was found and this was not going to end well. She took a deep breath to regain herself and jumped through the window which was right behind everyone except Itachi, as he was facing the window.

Itachi's eyes gleamed in recognition. "You." He said, remembering who she was instantly. The blind girl he saw with Sasuke and most importantly, she was there the night of the massacre.

Sorey walked towards Itachi, standing tall as her shoulders were pushed back, her chin up. "Me." She smirked, bringing her arms up, preparing to fight Itachi.