Advancement

(Ago my friends drew this for me, this is her new outfit she wears! I'm absolutely in love with it 😩)

"So if you look over at this diagram, you can clearly see at which angle the kunai had been thrown. What is the correct way that the kunai should have been thrown?" Iruka sensei asked, pointing to the diagram I clearly couldn't see. I laid my head on the desk as I decided to take a little nap in class for a bit.

3rdPOV
As Sorey slept, class continued to go on as usual. That was until Iruka noticed she was sleeping. Slamming his book shut he walked up to Sorey and slammed the spine of his book on Sorey's head.

"No sleeping in class Sorey!" Sorey jumped awake and rubbed the sore spot on her head that now sported a bump.

"Right, right, sorry." Sorey said, completely ignoring Iruka. She laid her head back down, this time listening to Iruka's lesson.

"Alright like I was saying, I'm going to pass out these worksheets and I'm going to pair you up in groups of three.." Iruka started to break up the class in groups of three, leaving Sorey on her own because of the odd number of people in the class. As usual Sorey was left to work with Iruka who would verbally ask her the questions so she could answer them. After she had finished, Sorey's mind was on something else, she was trying to figure out a solution for something that should have been solved long ago.

Iruka noticed the troubled look on Sorey's face and went over to her. "Sorey are you okay?" Irukas asked.

"Yes, I'm just wondering.. I want to be able to read, and I've just figured that if I can somehow find a way to read without the help of others, then I can start doing my own research whenever I want and I don't have to waste other people's time." Sorey, sighed and put her chin on her hand as she leaned against the desk.

Iruka sat next to Sorey and ruffled her hair. "Well, I've only heard but I hear they've come up with a new way for blind people to read. It's fairly new, but the thing is, it's all very expensive to buy the books and they're very hard to come by as well." Iruka explained, taking his hand off of Sorey's head.

Sorey hummed as she listened to him, coming up with an idea of how to persuade her parent's to help find some of these books when they go around doing work. "Well, don't worry about it too much, even if you can't find these books and need someone to read to you, you're still one of the smartest people in this classroom- Hey! Naruto, leave Sasuke alone!!"

Iruka stood up from the seat next to Sorey and unlatched Naruto from Sasuke. "Naruto Sasuke, you two will be staying after school to work on communication and teamwork!" Both Naruto and Sasuke glared at each other, Sasuke on the floor and Naruto in Iruka's arms.

"Me, get along with that loser?" Sasuke muttered to himself rubbing the red bite mark on his arm.

"As if I'll get along with duckbutt!!" Naruto yelled, struggling to get out of Iruka's hold. Iruka, having enough of both of them, grabbed some rope that he had and tied Naruto up, sitting him down in front of the class by his desk.

Iruka rubbed his temple in frustration, "I swear if I have one more interru-" A knock sounded and someone opened the door revealing two men. One man has brown combed down hair that covered his right brown eye, while he wore his forehead protector like a bandanna, along with the standard Konoha shinobi outfit. The other strange man has long spiky brown black hair and dark eyes. He has a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a dark-coloured marking on his chin. His forehead protector was worn on his forehead and he too wore the standard Konoha shinobi outfit.

"Sorry to bother you Iruka, but the Hokage requires Sorey's presence at the tower." The jounin with the spiky hair said stepping inside looking for Sorey until he spotted her. Sorey began packing up her stuff; which wasn't much, and went to go stand by the two mysterious men.