Chunin Exams I

As soon as team 3 entered the academy they were met with a room full of genin trying to enter the examination room. But Nuriko was quick to notice that there was a genjutsu placed on the room. She leaned down to Sorey and Tamahome. "Guys, there's been a genjutsu placed here, the actual examination room is on the next floor"

They ignored the squabble between the other genin teams and walked up the stairs to the next floor. When they reached the examination room they opened the door and walked in. As soon as they walked in they were met with a room of many genin. As well as Sorey's old team who sat far near the front of the room.

Immediately Sorey was glomed by Naruto. "Heya Sorey! Glad to see you here! I almost thought you were going to be late." Sorey pushed Naruto off of her gently and fixed her shirt. Nuriko and Tamahome stood in front of Sorey pushing her behind them. "Back off my teammate." Tamahome said, walking away from the rookie genin, Nuriko and Sorey following. But before she was out of reach of them Sorey stopped. "We're all enemies in this, sorry Naruto, Sakura, the only people I can trust here are my teammates." She started walking away waving her hand. "No hard feelings right?" She joined her team on the opposite side of the room, sitting near the front.

Nuriko crossed his arms, sitting on the desk, looking around at other competitors, quietly pointing out a few people that seemed to be a threat. "There's your old team Sorey, and that team from the sound. They seem to be very strong, so let's be careful around them." Sorey looked in the direction of a grass team, feeling a very strong sinister chakra coming from one of them. "I agree." Sorey said. "Stay away from that Grass team, there's something not right about them. One of them has a very strong chakra, stronger than a genin should be." She then looked in the direction of the Suna team.

"That team over there." She points to the Suna team. "One of them reeks of sand and blood, not to mention his chakra is..." She drifts off. Nonetheless, Nuriko and Tamahome trusted her judgment and waited for the exam to start. 

As they waited silently the bustling with the rookie nine continued, that was until a silver haired Konoha nin stopped them. "You might want to keep it down a little." He said walking up to the rookie nine. "I mean, no offense, but you're the nine rookies, right? Fresh out of the academy?"

He crossed his arms. "This isn't a class field trip. So I wouldn't go making a spectacle of yourself." Ino spoke up from behind Sasuke. 

"Well who asked you? Who are you?" She practically yelled.

The silver haired ninja smiled and introduced himself. "I'm Kabuto Yakushi." As they continued talking all of the genin in the room glared at the rookie nine at how loud they were. Sorey and her team shook their heads in annoyance. "You'd think they know not to make a fool of themselves." Tamahome sighed, sitting in a chair.

Sorey stood next to Tamahome leaning against his arm and she listened to the conversation with Kabuto and the rookie nine. Just now he revealed that he had info on his ninja info cards, he explained that he had information on everyone in the room. Sorey's nose scrunched in confusion.

After all, how could he have information on some new rookies? Not unless he went through some files without permission. Sorey made a mental note to avoid that man at all costs, something wasn't right about him.

Sasuke went up to Kabuto asking for information about a few candidates. "So tell me anything, a description, where they're from, whatever." Kabuto said, pulling out a card.

"He's Gaara of the desert. And there's Rock Lee of the Leaf Village while you're at it."
Kabuto pulled out two cards and showed them to Sasuke, he applied chakra to one card first. "Okay, first up Rock Lee" The blank card now showed a picture of Rock Lee, containing his teammates and information about him. "Looks like he's about a year older than you guys. Mission experience is 11 C ranks and 20 D ranks. His squad leader is Gai. In the last 12 months his taijutsu has radically improved." He paused a bit before continuing. "But his other skills are pretty shaky. Last year he got a lot of attention as a genin but chose not to participate in the exams."