Until I Sleep - Part 2

You were unable to explain your current situation. At first, you remembered falling a sleep on your futon. Next thing you knew, you were currently falling through the sky without a care in the world. In fact, you felt at peace as you allowed hour body fall in an endless loop.

(Y/N): *sigh of relief* Feels like I can just stay like this for the rest of my life... Hm?

For some unknown reason, you spotted a girl with green hair wearing a yellow and green outfit. Even she was falling at the same pace, laughing as she seemed as if she was enjoying herself.

Green Haired Girl: Weeee~

You couldn't help but laugh along with her as you feel in the bottomless sky.

Reimu: Hi (Y/N)!

The familiar sound of Reimu grabbed your attention before turning to find the red clad shrine maiden catching up to your speed. Even Marisa was directly beside her, although the both of them were ready to fly away at moment.

Marisa: Hey, why don't we have a race? Last one to the shrine buys drinks for everyone!

In an instant, the both of them sped away in flight while you watched from behind.

(Y/N): Hey, wait up!

You used the momentum from your descent and followed the two of them at high speed. You were nearly catching up to then until you realized that they sped away at a much faster speed.

(Y/N): Huh?

Without thinking, you forced as much power into your flight in order to keep up with the two humans. Unfortunately, they picked up even more speed and quickly left you behind.

(Y/N): I was sure that I can catch up to them...

???: Allow me to help.

You heard another familiar voice call out to you and watched as Sakuya brought herself in field of view. She was also flying at the same speed and even had her hand stretched out towards you.

Sakuya: Grab hold.

You nodded and reached out towards the maid in hopes that you'll win the race with Sakuya by your side.

(Y/N): Almost... There...!

The both of you nearly touched fingertips until someone else decided to intervene and stop you in your tracks. You watched as the maid continued to fly away, while looking back at you, until she quickly disappeared from sight.

Ran: Remember the agreement, (Y/N).

You looked towards Ran as she gave you a concerned look.

(Y/N): ... Just let me have this one.

You felt her grip slowly loosen from your words but she was still clinging to your jacket. Luckily, you were able to quickly break free from her grasp however, you noticed a small tear.

(Y/N): Look...

Your words were cutoff when you noticed someone falling in a distance, although it seemed as if they were unconscious. You immediately moved past the nine tailed fox and flew at a blinding speed.

(Y/N): Hang on!

Just as you were close, you noticed them slowly turn their head to notice feminine features and red eyes that seemed to gaze directly into your soul. Just as you were about to reach the mysterious person, they slowly vanished into thin air.

???: Awww and we were just getting to the good part!

You were confused from a mysterious voice that echoed around the area, in fact there was nobody present. It felt as if everything that has occurred beforehand had completely disappeared.