A/N

Alright, sooooo I know that I'm not really any good when it comes to communicating with readers. Truth be told, I'm prettY nervous when it comes to talking to just about anyone. So I thought I'd put this out there as a bit of an Update, talk a bit about myself, as well as kinda discuss my plans with this story.

So first off, I really wanna say a big thank you to everyone that has been Keeping up with the story so far. It really means A lot to see it get attention since I used to work on a bunch of RWBY fanfics. Truth be told, don't know if I can ever go back. It feels like everytime I tried to Rewatch the show, I end up losing Interest pretty Fast and it's a shame to sort of walk away from the series Even after I sort of built myself around it. I Even had an absolute blast with basing the male reader off of different franchises that I genuinely enjoyed and I even developed a few OCs that I absolutely grew attached to. Those were some times...

Lets see... Oh yeah, there was aLso the whole constant experimenting with the Neptunia series. Man... That was quite the rollercoaster Since I felt the need to rewrite the story over and over until I eventually Gave up... Honestly? I believe my mistake was constantly changing the story and such while I was working on it that eventually led to a huge mess in my head.

Devil Among Monsters...? Honestly...? That's a big maybe. I told myself that I wanted to focus on this ongoing story just to bring back my drive but Devil Among Monsters is one that I really wanna revive because it's basically two of my favorite stories in one (Being Rosario+Vampire manga and DMC). Don't expect an Update soon but I'm heavily considering on working on It alongside this one.

There's a few more that I have t mentioned but to be honest, I don't know if I'll even get back to them.

Now, a Little bit about me... As some of you may remember when I used to openly complain that work was taking up most of my time so I couldn't really update as often as I used to. Still am a working in man, Though I'm much more relaxed about my job so that I can actually work on this story without feeling any form of stress. Customer service still sucks ass!

I very much enjoy videogames to the point where I have accidentallY built a backlog and never touch them because I end up spending time in games that require attention because of.... Dailies.... Damn you Genshin Impact! Of course, that's where some of my inspiration for ideas come from is video games. I'll play a game and I sometimes think in my head "This makes for a fear idea" and then eventually make a mental note. Anyways before I go off track, honestly if I'm not working or typing the next words for my stories then I'm usually just watching movies or playing video games. Kinda just, being lazy because realizing feels so nice.

Plans for the story

Alright, as some of you may know, I have ported one of my OCs onto this story because it's one of the characters that I have grown attached to... Mainly because I felt that I made her incredibly edgy and thought that she deserves better than that. Anyway, she made a spot in the story and might do the same with a couple others though Lucius is basically one of the main characters for story purposes.

And by story purposes, I mean something that will be written in between story arcs of the main games. Basically the pattern will kind of be, main game, original story, main game, original story etc.

I feel as though that I should also inform that I am still fairly new to the Touhou series. Got into the series maybe a little over a year ago, I played one of the fan games and really enjoyed it then I quickly tried out the main games. They were really enjoyed, despite only clearing one of the games, I still absolutely love the game and the bundle of characters that they bring. So if I do end up messing up something then I do apologize, doing my best to research each character and story before progressing.

I guess this pretty much wraps it up for this one. Might do another one of these in the future.

So again, I really appreciate everyone for sticking around. Thank you all so much. I hope you're staying safe out there in the midst of this pandemic.

Oh and one last thing before I close this off....

The storyline will end after 11...