Chapter 10: Fly, Dive, and the Hidden Paradise

Thank you for all the votes, comments and reads, I really appreciate all you guys. Sorry for being a lazy fuck. Also read the AN at the end its kind of important-ish.

Devil's Squad P.O.V.

Zephyr approached Lune and ate her sushi with her pet wolf, Glacier, now two times bigger than a truck.

"Hi Lune." he started. She seemed to be shocked as she jumps on the back Glacier. Then, she blushed as she slid down from an annoyed Glacier to meet Zephyr adequately.

"H-hi m-master Zephyr," she stuttered. At first, Zephyr thought that she's just shy, but that quickly changes when he found her beating the crap out of the general commander of Eros unit when he flirted with her. After that, he became confused about why she was blushing and stuttering when she talked to him, but he just learned to shrug it off as time flowed.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He knew that it was a stupid question. He didn't care.

"Y-yes master, as always when y-you're h-here

master, she grinned sheepishly. Glacier snorted then proceeded on devouring his food. Zephyr just smiled as he approached Conner and Scott, but he quickly changed his mind as he found them on top of the table while devouring each other's face, oblivious to the stares and wolf whistles they were getting.

Zephyr sighed again as he continued reminiscing.

Flashback

Zephyr P.O.V.

I woke up from my nice dreamless sleep. My back cracked as I stood up. Numbness soared through my body. I gritted my teeth and stretched to neutralize the numbness.

"I swear I'll never sleep on the ground again," I mumbled. Cracking sounds came from my back. Damn, that's good. I opened the CGFpad to look for my next mission.

Hmm... interesting...

Name: Taylor Black.

Gender: Female.

Type: demigod.

Godly Parent: Thanatos, Greek god of death.

How ironic is it? God of death, making a child that is life. I shook my head. That's wasn't right to laugh at. Everyone is entitled to find love and create a life even if you're the so-called death. But it's still pretty funny to think.

Anyway...

Abilities: she has wings, agile, fast, and stealthy due to her ability to hide in the shadows.

Age:16

Additional Info: only loved by her mother. Children of a certain age can see through the mist and are subsequentially afraid of her. Radiates the fear of death, so many people stay away from her. Her mom died when she was six, so she was left in an orphanage. The orphanage didn't treat her well but stayed for four years. She spent two years on the run. When she was twelve, she came into camp half-blood. She had friends until her father claimed her, in which everyone became afraid of her. She quit camp and lived on the streets until now.

Current Position: Los Angeles, California.

So... she came from C.H.B., why didn't I know her? Maybe because of all the quests that I was always on...

With a sigh, I readied myself and then flashed to California.

Bad move.

I appeared in the sky, freefalling from a 10,000-meter high distance.

Oh, man, this was indeed going to hurt. Why, oh, why did I appear in the sky. Well, not like that I'm afraid of heights or being shot by a lightning bolt now, but...still, appearing in the sky so suddenly surprised me.