Chapter 8: Mission's Start

AN: Hey guys its me again this chapter is a long one for not updating in a while. As I said in the last chapter this chapter and the next one will be fillers to introduce the characters  and beginnings I really want to introduce them and not just skip over this process like other stories usually do.

Last Time: **"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Fenrir wailed, "Master! Jormugandr called me a girl!, and now they are all laughing at me" Fenrir said while pointing to the crowd.

Fenrir changed to his puppy form pouting and grumbling about greasy snakes.

Jormungandr was also in his small python form. "I told you! My name is now Fang! Not J-jr-mn-gader"

Zephyr shook his head while smiling as he continued reminiscing the day he found the people on his team, his friends.**

New Chapter Starts Here (continues where left off):

Flashback: Ouranos was eagerly showing Zephyr his research facility, from left to right.

They stopped at a large table where many weapons and instruments were placed.

"Here is your bag," Ouranos said smiling. "I will not tell you what gadgets are in there but they are cool ones. Each one of them will help you find and protect your recruits." He grinned like a madman and he pushed Zephyr into a tube. 

The tube consisted of a thick glass, with wiring on the top. It seemed spacious and could fit 3-5 men. Ouranos closed the door and saluted to him.

He pushed some buttons and pulled some levers and a blast of white light swallowed Zephyr as he felt his body liquidate as if he was using his powers to transform into a liquid form. A second later the light ceased and Zephyr was gone.

Zephyr P.O.V 

I felt weird, feeling as If I was floating in an abyss of darkness. My body was traveling so fast and in a split second It was thrown into the ground. I noticed a crater had formed where I had landed and I quickly got up and walked out of it. I silently watched the crater slowly disappear as if it wasn't there in the first place. 

"Cool" I muttered. 

I shook my head and quickly focused myself on the mission. I noticed that I was in Canada and by the looks of it, it was past midnight and snowing lightly. I ignored the snow and checked my bag for any damage but it didn't even seem scuffed from the landing. 

Finally opening the bag I found a sheet of glass that seemed to be an Ipad type of thing. It had a cloud surrounded by twelve stars engraved on the back of it most likely representing the Ouranos division of the CGF. 

The Ipad seemed to be controlled by my mind and after a few seconds I found 10 recruits that seemed to fit my criteria much to my happiness.

I decided I would need to blend in and I couldn't be seen walking around in a t-shirt in this snowy weather so I took out a jacked in the bag I had. I noticed a button underneath my left collar. I pressed it and my jacked transformed into fully body armor. 

"Nice." I grinned. I deactivated my armor and stood up and looked at my first recruit.

I grinned as I read the first one. 

Name: Luneth Crescent

Gender: Female

Type: Demigod

Godly Parent: Japanese god of the moon, Tsukuyomi-no mikoto. 

Ability: Ice-make and creature summon. Summoned creature; wolf named glacier.