CHAPTER 11: The Silver Haired Maiden, and Funny Memories.

Devil's Squad P.O.V

Zephyr P.O.V

Still on flashback.

"Wait! Zephyr, wait!" a familiar voice said, "Don't go!".

I turned towards the voice. The owner of the voice was a female running towards the forest. She was beautiful, very beautiful. However, underneath the immediate attraction was a feeling of familiarity. I felt as if I knew her...

I blinked my eyes rapidly as if cleaning dust off them and truly noticed how familiar she was. Then, my eyes widened. This woman's face was almost entirely akin to Chaos.

"Chaos..." I muttered. However, what differentiated the two was that this woman looked younger, which is why I hadn't recalled her initially... but she still looks the same, apart from the hair, for this woman has silver hair. However, she looked really like Artemis in this scene, with the bow and all.

Then a realization came to me. I don't know why it didn't come to me at first. But, Artemis and Chaos look very much alike. Only their hair differentiates them. Chaos has pure black hair, while Artemis has auburn hair.

But who was this woman? She appeared to be around eighteen years old and crying. Tears continuously flowed on her face. She's calling the name of someone with the same name as me, perhaps her boyfriend?

"Please! Don't leave me!" she was full-on crying now. She suddenly tripped and continued sobbing...

The unknown man stopped in his tracks. I couldn't see his face, but I knew it was full of guilt and pain.

"Moonlight, don't cry..." he paused for a while, "This isn't my own time, but I promise, I promise to come back...wait for me until then."

She stopped sobbing but and just sniffling now.

"I-I'll wait for you." She nodded to him while wiping her tears. The man nodded and continued to his path.

The girl's eye's widened as if remembering something. "Wait! I need something to tell you! I-I Lo-" but he was already gone, then something pulled me. I woke up sweating and panting. "What was the girl going to say?" I mumbled as I scratched the back of my head.

I quickly got up and did my usual morning routine. I wondered why all of the recruits I've been given come from Earth. I knew that there were many other planets out there in space. While my thinking capability was drastically increased since my days as a demigod, I decided it was too much effort to think about it. In my past, Ratrr had always thought for me.

Suddenly I got a rush of memories.

Snakurrn is a straight vegetarian, and he also likes pets. However, his pets are monsters that make Typhon seem like a puppy. He also likes tea.

Bullnar likes to sleep naked.

Sharkarr can't sleep without his wife singing for him some lullabies that she created for him. Even Wolfrrn, the goddess of sleep, can't put him to sleep.

There are more memories, but they are all limited to my children, my creations.

I shook my head at the humorous memories we all shared. I guess... someday, I'll see them again.

I meant to publish this as part of the previous chapter, but apparently, it didn't publish, so I'm now publishing it as a separate chapter. I just noticed now cause I posted the next chapter (which is much much longer) and saw that this part was missing.

The next chapter will be VERY SOON

wow, double update impossible