Chapter 3: Here Goes Nothing

I know I know I'm pretty trash I said I would update twice last week but I didn't I'm sorry also thank you for 100 views now on with the chapter.

Percy P.O.V.

I want to die...

Four simple words...

One simple wish...

Hades looked shocked at this, again, as if Zeus had shot him with his master-bolt, again. 

I would have laughed at his reaction, again, but the pain, the pain in my heart is just too much that I can barely talk. Just kidding, I don't even know what to call this feeling. 

He got up from his seat and sighed.

"As you wish Percy, as you wish," he said as his hands emitted a dark purplish light that emitted death, "are you sure that you want this?- still not looking from my eyes-" life is still full of wonders so if you sti-"

"Life isn't pleasing to me anymore, all of them... all of the people I cared for and protected left me, my parents, my friends, and even... Annabeth, even my father doesn't care anymore, so uncle Hades, please, end my pain, end my suffering, end my life, please, just end it" I begged. 

"You're a real hero young child, if death is what you want, I will end your life peacefully in the knowledge that you will never be  forgotten by me, you will never be forgotten by the world-"

"I'm already forgotten, Lord Hades" I cut,  "but thanks for that remembrance of, that at least, someone never forgot me"

"Err...your welcome... nephew..."

He placed his hand on my shoulder and closed his eyes an then said "Η ΖΩΗ ΚΑΙ Ο ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ Ο ΚΥΚΛΟΣ ΠΑΡΕΧΕΙ, ΩΣ Ο ΘΕΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΘΑΝΑΤΟΥ ΑΥΤΟΥΣ ΑΥΤΟΥΣ ΑΠΑΙΤΕΙΤΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑ ΣΑΣ. (LIFE AND DEATH THE CYCLE GOES ON, AS THE GOD OF THE DEAD I NOW CLAIM THE SOUL YOU OWN.)" in ancient Greek. 

As he opened his eyes, I said... "Am I dead?"

A wave of confusion flooded his face and he repeated his chant. 

But...nothing happened. 

"What in my name happened!" Hades shouted obviously confused. He quickly reached for the phone and dialed at it. "Hey, wassup, um, can you check a file under the name of Percy Jackson, yes, email it to me, I need it ASAP"

"Um, who's that?" I asked, "and why does your speech sound like that it's not very Hade-ishly talk"

"Um that's Clotho, you know one of the fates, she works here part-time, in the underworld." Clearly annoyed.

"Oh, here it is."  He said in a sing-song voice while typing to his black soul engraved nightmare laptop.

Perseus Jackson...

Age 20...

Birthday August 18...

Savior of blah, blah, blah, everything blah, retriever of blah, defeater of blah

"Ah! Here it is !" he shouted excitedly 

Type: Unkown

Level of mortality: Immortal.

That word shocked me..., as my last wish now cannot be fulfilled...w-why?...h-how?

"Let's see..." he whispered

Immortal typer: case unknown, a Higher level classified being 

"Sorry, Perseus but it's not available" but it's clear that you're immortal now, I can not fulfill your wish..."