astronaut in space.

And there I was.

I was sat down in a little plastic chair. The lights were making an unsteady noise, like they were crying, begging for someone to fix them.

Oh, I never thought I would relate to an inanimate object.

I had arrived at the mental hospital a couple days ago, and I have to say,

I don't know if I like it or not.

I mean, I shouldn't like it. I shouldn't want to come back here, after all. It's just, things seem so calm on the outside, but if you listen a little closer you can here the sobbing. The screaming. The breakdowns.

The only thing is, none of those things were actually happening.

It was our minds that begged and screamed and cried, and this place is supposed to fix that.

I've only been to a few sessions of therapy so far, and I've yet to attend group. I'm scared. I don't want to share my problems with people that have it so, so, much worse.

Some of them have been here for weeks, some for months. I've heard that your told you'll only be staying for a week, but if your not getting better, you can't leave.

All of these rumors continued to circle around in my head, all of the possibilities crushing me internally.

What if they can't fix me? What if they can't handle my heavy burdens, and decide to leave them on this hiking trail? Just getting rid of the dead weight. Just trying to make it easier for them.

I wouldn't blame them, actually. I would rather they do that.

"Bakugou? You in there?" I heard a gentle voice I had come to be used to since I'd arrived.

Neito Monoma.

He'd been declared a sociopath. Unable to feel, unable to love, and unable to meet societies standards.

I was wondering if this was actually true, as I believe we've grown quite close over the past few days. We met during art time. I was drawing Haruka, and he saw. He said my art skills were phenomenal.

I felt appreciated.

"Yeah! Come in." I replied.

The door pushed open, its knob, or absence of it dwindling.

"I heard you weren't feeling too hot. You wanna talk?"

Did the doctors fuck up? He doesn't act like a sociopath at all, not that I've ever met one.

Oh wait.

Mother.

My breaths shortened and I spaced out, completely forgetting about Monomas earlier inquiry.

I paused and stared at the floor, my mind seemed to float away.

This is strange.

.
.
.

It was like I was seeing things from the outside.

There monoma was. And there I was. What happened? The lights seemed to dim. What?

I couldn't really feel my body. Like a floating head.

What is this feeling?

I was brought back down, like a balloon being tugged on by a kid, jerking me back into reality.

"Uh, woah man. You okay there?" Monoma said.

"Y-yeah. I'm good. What were you saying?"

Things continued on, and time flew by.

I'm back bitches. Sorry for the delay, just had a lot of school projects and stuff.

Imma try to post more often, sorry if this update disappointed you.

Peace out, dipshits.