Best Friends

"Y/nnnn" Colby dragged out.

"What Colby?" I asked.

Colby had came over to my apartment and to our luck the AC unit broke. Supposedly someone was coming in three hours and it's been two already.

He had taken his hoodie and shirt off, his black distressed jeans unbuttoned. I was wearing a white tank top without bra, it's rare when I wear a bra and some gray shorts.

"It's hot"

I look over at him, his upper body is leaned on the headboard, he brought up his hand to brush the hair off his forehead that was starting to stick to it. His other hand rested on the bed. His cheeks fire slightly blushed and his pink lips parted. Small beads of sweat appeared on his temples.

I was the same, my hair pulled up in a high ponytail, I could feel my baby hairs sticking to my forehead. It felt nasty.

The tv was on but neither of us seemed to care.

I hear him get up and hear a zipper.

I look to his side just to see him taking off his jeans, now leaving him in his black Calvin Klein briefs.

I trail my eyes down his abs, lower to his manhood.

I wonder if he's big.

God why am I thinking that? He's my best friend.

Again, I look up at his abs. He's been working out recently and the results have not disappointed.

I look away as I see I probably have been a little too much.

It must be the heat.

I wipe the sweat off my temples and remove my hair tie letting my hair fall down my shoulders.

This is the hundredth time I redo my pony tail, I never wanted to be bald this much in my life before.

I get on my knees on the bad and raise myself. My ass resting my heels. I throw my head down collecting all my hair at the top of my head and swinging it back, tying it once again.

I groan

"You want a water?" he asks making his way out my room

"Yes"

After a minute he comes back tossing the cold water bottle to me, landing between my legs.

"Thank you" I mumble

He was chugging his own water, the same thing I was planning on doing.

I uncap my water and copying his actions but I unlike him, couldn't keep up and some spilled out dribbling down my chin.  I felt cold little droplets of water  land on my tank top, the least of my worries.

I pull the bottle off my mouth looking at Colby who seemed to be busy looking at my now wet tank top.

As if my eyes had a mind on their own they trailed down his strong arms, to his toned abs, down to his hard dick.

Fuck.

I clench my thighs together and quickly look back at his face, him already fixing his eyes on me. Quickly scanning my body and up again to my face, now a little smirk on his face.

He sets the bottle on my vanity that sits in front of my bed.

And starts walking to the bed, and crawling to me.

He wraps a hand around my neck lightly and caresses it with his thumb, and makes me look up by pushing his thumb on my jaw.

His rings felt warm against my skin.