Soft Degradation

Y/n

"Daddy" I whisper as i straddle Colbys lap. He give me a pointed look, his phone pressed against his ear. His boss on other line.

I pout looking down, playing with the hem of his black tank top. I trace my pointer finger on his lower stomach, in a way hoping to get his attention. His skin feels smooth beneath my touch. I huff.

I feel his hands squeeze my thigh. I look up at him, a pout on my lip still evident.

"Behave" he mouths

I ignore his command and continue to play with my fingers, so playing with the waste band of his shorts. Pulling it back and letting it go making it snap back against his lower stomach.

After what seems forever I feel Colby pick me up and take me to our shared bed. Attacking my lips with his own. His tongue invading my mouth.

"Can I suck you?" I ask between our very heated kiss. His hands attach to me shirt which once belonged to him. A shirt that fits fitted due to my chubby body. Despite that it's oversized on him, it fits like a glove on me.

He throws off my shirt leaving me now in just my thong.

"Get on the floor" he demands tossing of his own shirt. I do as told, immediately taking off his shorts noticing he wasn't wearing underwear. His dick stood hard, pre cum leaking from his swollen tip.

I look up at him asking for permission to continue in which he nods.

I waste no time in putting him in my mouth, keeping eye contact with him. I take it out and  spit on it and once again sucking it and jacking off what I can't put in my mouth.

"Fuck baby. Look at you acting like a little slut. Sucking my dick like a hungry whore." He moans throwing his head back. He grabs all my hair and making a pony tail tilting my head to the side.

I twirl my tongue on his tip, collecting all his pre cum, then slowly suck more and more of his length. I pull away jacking him off, a string of saliva connecting from his tip to my lips forms as I pull away. I reach down to suck his  balls.

"Yes baby, you're being so good. You're being so nasty for me"

I moan on his dick. His words always get me wet. I reach down with my hands and start to rub my clit. I continue to suck him off.

"See? Touching your little nasty pussy. You love this don't you love?" He groans pulling me away from him from my hair making me look up at him.

"Open your mouth baby"

I open my mouth sticking out my tongue, looking up at his blue eyes.

He spits in my mouth. My pussy throbs at the thought of it.

"Close"

I close my mouth swallowing, I moan.

"Get on the bed, hands and knees for daddy" he taps my cheek.

I get up from my knees feeling them slightly weak from being down. I climb the bed in the position he told me. My pussy clenched at the thought of what he was going to do to me. His soft degrading always made me wet, he knew that.

I feel him behind me.

"Look how stupid you look baby, waiting to be pounded like the little slut you are" he slapped my ass making me jerk a little, a soft moan leaving my lips

"Please fuck me daddy, balls deep" I moan pressing my chest against the bed and spreading my ass open for him.

"So pathetic" he growled

I feel something wet in my asshole and I immediately knew that he has spit on it.

"So, so dumb love" I feel his tip press against my hole, slowly pushing it in.

I moan in pain and pleasure.

"Oh daddy" I gasp

"Such a whore for daddy. You wanted me breaks deep right?" I'm no time he was pounding my ass like crazy.

My ass clenched around his dick desperately wanting to milk him empty. 

"Keep doing that and it won't be long until I creampie your little asshole"He moaned gripping my hips harder than before.

"I'm about to cum daddy" I scream

"Cum baby, cum as I cream you" He breathed out

I came and a little after he cam inside me filling up my bowels with his seed.

"Such a good slut"