Jealous

I laugh with an old high school friend, Troy. He was telling me about is boyfriend. I was happy for him and his relationship.

"Let's talk about your hair! It looks beautiful" He said grabbing a strand of my now faded blue hair, the same shade Colby has.

"Thank you! I wanted a change" I say finishing my drink.

The club was crowded and many people were around us minding their business.

"I want to dye my hair too but i'm scared of ruining it"

"Y/n, let's go home" I turn to see Colby looking down at me. "Now" he clinched his jaw.

I glance at Troy and smile at him "Well it was. nice seeing you. I'll when we can hang out"

Before I was about to say anything else Colby grabbed my exposed arm and pulled me to the exit.

"Colby what the fuck?!" I say trying to catch up to him.

My tight dress and heels didn't help me walk any faster. He walked ahead of me making his way to his corolla getting inside and immediately got it turning it on.

I get in the passenger seat slamming the door on purpose.

"Colby, what the fuck was that?" I ask once again.

He kept quiet and he pulled out of the parking spot.

And without a word that's how our ride was going home.

Everyone and then i'd glance at him, his jaw clenched and unclenched, just like his grip on the steering wheel. His knuckles turned white which looked incredibly hot, his ring covered fingers didn't help.

But I was mad.

And so was he.

I knew I was in trouble. Colby never liked the though of another guy having me. He got the wrong impression with Troy back there. Colby is dominant but when he's been drinking and or is mad, it just gets better.

The thought of him edging me on with his fingers, asking me if I want to cum and not letting me-

We're home.

I get out as fast as I could, once again slamming the door shut hard. I push past him opening the door and closing it behind me so he would have to open it again.

That would add on to the punishment.

I walk to his room, the room we share. The new decorated room that Amber helped Colby redo. The night I got jealous, and I got fucked on the edge of the bed, hands handcuffed behind my back, doggie style.

I quickly remove my high heels as I hear the bedroom door open. I ignore his presence and continue to undress myself, my dress no longer on my body, I stand in just my white lace thong.

I walk towards our closet when he decided to speak

"We both know it won't be necessarily to get dressed Y/n" His voice stern and loud, anger was evident in his voice.

I turn around and face him, angry myself at him.

"Fuck you Colby"

I walk to the closet and find myself a white t- shirt that belongs to him. I throw it on and walk out to see him topless only wearing his black skinny jeans. He was leaned against his couch. I ignore him once again

"Get over here Y/n" His voice sends chills down my spine. I ignore his commands and climb on the bed removing all the extras pillows and throw them on the floor. I'm on my knees when i'm pinned down. His hand is around my neck my face pressed down on the mattress, my ass high on the hair, doggie style almost.

I'm fucked.

"Colby quit" I say

And as much as I said to quit, I wanted it.

His knee spreader my legs, the position made the big shirt exposed my ass, exposing it to him.

"Now Y/n, you slammed my door twice, closed the door on me, ignored me, and disobeyed me. I think you need a punishment don't you?"

"No"

"You're getting 30, since you want to be a brat. You know what to do"

With each slap I count, his ringed fingers make it hurt more. My ass felt so hot yet the cold rings on his fingers was still felt where he spanks me. Every time his hand made contact with my ass i'd yelp a little, but I was getting wetter.

"30, thank you daddy" I mumble. Tears coated my eyes but I refused to let them drop.

I feel him push my underwear to the side, his hand still on my neck holding me down. He pushed a finger I side my pussy that was coated in mg own wetness. I could feel it. Then he removed it.

I see him get the handcuffs that were hung on the bed and I knew what to do, put my hands behind my back.

"Good girl" He said putting them around my wrist.

I feel him get off the bed and hear him remove himself pants off and maybe even his own underwear. He gets back on the bed and pulls my hair in a ponytail and wraps it around his fist, and pulls it making my back arch more. He lets it go putting it on my side where it won't get on my face.

"You're so wet I can see it glistening with your juices. It just gets me thinking, is it because of me? Or that guy you were with that kept flirting with you?"

I kept quiet knowing he'll just get more aggressive.

He grabs my hair again pulling it up, he bends down his free hand besides my head. I look at him in the eyes, they're a dark shade off blue. I could feel his hard member press against my sore ass.

"I'm talking to you Y/n"

"I'm wet because of you daddy"

He lets go of my hair and slams into me.

"Fuck daddy" I moan

His pace is steady and hard, his hips slapped my ass when he thrust into me. He was hitting just the right spot making me go crazy. I tried to move my hands but there was no luck.

He got up straight and gripped my hips hard and started to pound into me.

We were both moaning and letting out deep breaths.

"You knew what you were doing, you wanted this didn't you" He groaned "You wanted me to punish your tight pussy"

"Fuck yes daddy, I wanted you to punish me and fuck me hard"

I tightened around his dick, I could feel he was close, so was I.

But I didn't have his permission, yet. It won't take long before he says I can cum.

But no, he pulled out and came on my reddened ass.

I whine.

"Colby I was so close you asshole" I say but I felt him undo the cuffs and hear him go to his restroom.

"Hope you enjoyed your punishment and know not to ever disobey me and freely let a guy flirt with you"

Fucking asshole