Punishment

I moan as I pump two fingers into my pussy then rubbing my clit in circular motions. I was in the middle of the bed in nothing but my white socks. My legs were spread open with my knees bent and I propped myself up on my elbows. I pinched my nipple with my other hand.

"Fuckk"

I start to reach my high when a loud voice interrupted me.

"So this is what you do when you're alone?"

I quickly stood up and see Colby leaning on the door frame, arms crossed over his chest.

He hated when I touched myself without him, it was one of our rules. Today though, I have been very horny and have been doing nothing but imagining Colby fuck me.

He's been out all day and just got home and it's around 10 pm.

"Bend over the bed, now"

"But Colb-"

"Now" He repeats in the same stern voice

I do as told knowing what's to come.

"For touching yourself when not given permission and trying to talk back" he said as he removed his shoes "That's 25"

He walks behind me and softly touches my unclothed ass. His rings felt cold against my skin.

He brings down his hand on my right cheek, instantly making it burn, his rings adding on to the pain. I love it though. He soothes out the area, suddenly being down his hand again.

He goes on to 25, my cries didn't affect him. He knew my limits, and I knew the rules.

"I'm sorry Colby" I cry starting in the position.

"Great on your knees"

I drop to the floor, hands on my lap. Just how i'm supposed to do it. He stood in front of me unbuckling his belt and his jeans. He took out his hardening dick.

"Suck" His simple but dirty words made me instantly wetter than I was. "No hands"

I look up at him taking his head into my mouth slightly sucking it before spitting on it. I wrap my lips around his head sucking it and taking him inch by inch. I gag when he pushes it in deeper, he grabbed my head still and furiously fucked my mouth. I hold his thighs for balance making him stop.

"Get on the bed, bend over" I do as told

My ass was high up on the hair, my back arched and my arms straight in front of me.

I felt the bed dip behind me right when I feel Colby's leather belt around my neck.

Without telling me Colby enters me.

"Fuck Colby!" I gasp, the belt slightly tighten around my neck making me moan after.

He fucked me with no remorse. One hand pulling the belt, the other pushing down on my lower back.

I can hear him groaning, enjoying himself. Ive always loved pleasing him.

His thrust were hard and steady, making my body jerk forward only making the belt around my throat tighten. 

I felt the familiar warmth in my lower body, I was about to cum and so was he

"Colby!" I moan "I'm close"

"Don't fucking cum" he growled pounding into me slowly speeding up.

His movements only went harder and faster making it hard to not cum. I couldn't cum, then I would get another punishment.

"Fuckk" he groans pulling away and cumming on my lower back and ass before I drop on the bed, the belt snaking off my neck

He didn't let me cum. That was my punishment. Him cumming on my ass was also my punishment, I loved when he came inside me or have me swallow.

I feel him wipe off his cum off before going to turn off the lights only letting the little lamp on.

"Maybe if you're a good girl you'll get a reward tomorrow"