Trap House

I laugh pushing Sams shoulder.

We all sat in Colby's couch, in his room. It was  Colby, Sam, me, Jake and then Corey

They were making fun about the time I lost my virginity and the guy came right away, and the fact that a guy has never made me have a real orgasm.

"God that's embarrassing" I say covering my face

We had a couple drinks and we were all tipsy on our way to get fucked up.

"Wait never never has someone made you cum hard? leg shaking typa orgasm?" Colby asked laughing before finishing his White Claw

I sink down on the couch, my arms crossed over my chest. I could feel all their eyes on me.

"Nope"

I feel a hand on my thigh, it was Jake. He sat to my right.

He rubbed my thigh and pulled it open.

If my face wasn't red enough, that was a lie. My heart stoped at the though of my long time fantasy.

Them taking me at once.

"J-jake" I laugh a little trying to squeeze my legs shut only for my other thigh to get pulled open, by Sam.

I was about to say something when I feel Jake press his lips on my neck, following him Sam did the same, their lips invaded my neck and shoulder with kisses.

I let out a small moan. Their wet sloppy kisses only lead to my imagination. I could now feel my pussy throb.

Everything moved so fast we were all now naked. I straddled Corey as we made out his arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer while the other one was behind my neck.

I pulled away and hot on the floor on my knees in front of him and started sucking his dick, bobbing my head up and down keeping eye contact with him. I spit on his dick and suck on his tip again making him groan and push my head deeper.

"Ride him Y/n" Colby said "So then I can fuck your little tight ass"

I moan as Corey let's my head go. I straddle him again and this time I guide his dick inside my wet pussy. We both moan as I sink down. He was big and thick enough to satisfy me. I start bouncing on his dick his hands on my hips and his mouth busy sucking and pleasing my nipples. Jake and Sam stood behind the couch, jacking themselves off to the view of me bouncing on Corey. I leaned in and grabbed their hard members and started to please them with my hands, soon enough both were fucking my mouth.

While that was happening I could feel Colby apply some lube on my tightest hole, inserting a finger, then two.

I moan.

Everything was so erotic and dirty.

Jake and Sam were using my throat, making me gag and have saliva drolling down my chin. Corey was in my pussy rubbing my swollen clit and Colby was now teasing my entrance.

"Fuck babygirl your ass is so tight" I hear Colby groan as he entered me. I felt stretched to the max, and the pleasure increased not having two dicks in me.

"Fuck my ass hard" I moan going back to spit on Sams hard dick while jacking him off. I look at Jake and take him in my mouth.

Colby started fucking me hard making me moan uncontrollably, which only lead Sam to take advantage of my open mouth to fuck it.

"I'm cumming" I moan

I could feel my orgasm approaching I could hear myself grunting as I came close.

Jake caressed my check and whispered in my ear

"Cum for us Y/n. Cum all over Coreys dick. You feel Colby pounding your ass? Yea? Let go baby be good and cum"

And with that I screamed out as I came, it felt so good.

"Fuck i'm close" Corey breathed out

"Oh my god me too" Colby moaned.

"Open your mouth baby, we're about to cum in that pretty mouth" Sam moaned throwing his head back.

I did as told looking up at both.

"Cum in my mouth please" I moaned opening my mouth for them and looking them in the eye.

"Shit" Jake moaned as he came, ropes of cum touching my tongue, a little after Sam followed his actions, letting go with with a moan.

Some cum dribbled down my chin but I didn't care, I just swallowed.

"I'm cumming" Colby pulled out, I got off Corey and got on my knees in front of Colby, Corey doing so as well.

Both came on my face, some of their cum landing on my younger in which I gladly swallowed.

A/n
Anyway mbn to be Y/n