Solby

Colby

"Well that was very bold, probably the most out there we've ever been" Sam said

We just finished a truth or drink and let's just say I outed myself.

I nod shaking my head "Yea!" i say

We were a couple shots in and definitely ready for bed since we have to edit tomorrow.

"Well i'm going to head to bed" He stands up looking at me

I laugh

"Oh no" I smile "This did fuck me up like I said" I try to stand up only to land back on the couch

Sam stands there laughing at me, he grips my hand pulling me up in both feet. He guides me up stairs to my bed where I flip down.

"I'll be back to bring you water and pills" He said and left my room

Sam has always been there for me and throughout the years my liking towards him has increased as more of just friends.

I remove my jeans to put on some shorts when Sam walk in.

"Thanks man" I say as he puts the pills on my nightstand, besides my black fluffy handcuffs.

I laugh

"God. Our fans are going to give me hell for those"

"Oh for sure Mr. I like to be dominant" Sam laughs

"Are you making fun of me Samuel?" I cross my arms looking at him.

"No" Sam's smile fades seeing that i'm serious.

"We wouldn't want that..." I trail on walking towards him. "Would we?" I touch his face

"No" He breaths out immediately shrinking.

I hum glancing down to his pink lips, his bottom lip was between his teeth.

Without thinking twice I smashed my lips to his, immediately dominating the kiss. I tasted the alcohol he took earlier. Our bodies pressed together making me feel his gardening dick.

"Fuck Colby" he breathed out.

"What Sammy?" I ask trailing my hand down to his bulge, massaging it

He lets out a small moan, throwing his head back.

"Take off your clothes" I demand crossing my arms stepping back.

After he takes off his clothes he stands in front of me fully naked, his clothes on the floor next to him.

I take off my shirt throwing it next to his.

I grab his face again and bite his bottom lip.

"On the bed, knees and hands" I say removing the rest of my clothes before getting the lube and handcuffs besides my bed.

"You won't be making fun anymore after this Sammy"I say putting the handcuffs around his wrists

"What? Colby" he protests before I quiet him down with a smack on his ass

"So fine" I mumbled squirting some lube in his tight hole.

I hear him take a sharp breath due to the cold lube.

I push finger in twisting it in and out. Small whimpers filled the room, a very beautiful sound making me stiff.

"Da- Colby" he moaned making me stop.

"What was the Sammy?" I ask slowly pushing in my finger.

"N-nothing" he stuttered "Please fuck me already"

"That's not what you were going to say" I hum

"Please fuck me already daddy" he whined tugging the handcuffs. His wrists turning red.

"Say less Sammy boy" I sniff squirting some more lube on his asshole and on my tip.

I position myself at his entrance before tightly griping his waist and pushing in.

We let out a gran as I fully enter. His right hole clenches around my dick making me burry my nails on his pale flesh.

"Fuck you're so tight around my dick" I moan bringing my hand around his neck, making his shoulders lay flat on the mattress

He let out nothing ur loud moans and whimpers asking for more.

"See Sammy? Laying right bellow me, not so funny now hu?" I groan pounding in his asshole.

His hands desperately trying to get out of the cuffs around his wrists.

"Please daddy let me touch you. I'm sorry" he moaned out

"A little too late now" I breathed out getting close to my nut.

"I'm so close" he screams shaking under me

"Cum"

We both cum at the same time, my semen leaking out of his hole while his stained my sheets below.

"What the heck!" we hear Kat scream

COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE