Night Stand

It was crowded I held a White Claw as I danced, I was in my sixth one enough to get me buzzed out. I was invited to a party and I just had to say yes.

"Y/n! I'm going to be with that hot ass guy over there!" my friend said.

I nod giving her a thumbs up as I step back only to bump into someone.

"Watch it"

I turn around to find a tall guy, acting 6 feet tall. Dark hair and a scowl on his face. I scan him, looking him up and down, then looking back at him.

I feel him scan me as well.

His eyes lingered on my very exposed cleavage.

I wore a white long sleeve bodysuit with a very deep v neckline, light washed jeans and my four inch lace up heels.

"You're too fine to be getting mad for a dumb reason" I scream over the loud music

"Oh really?" he asks giving me a little smirk

I smile and walk around him to go dispose my now empty can. I know he's going to follow me, i myself am not ugly at all. I feel him follow me. I go behind he counter to pour myself a shot before I call an uber home.

I feel him press against me and I quickly turn around.

"You know what you're doing" he places his hands beside me in the counter.

"Problem?" I ask taking the shot but quickly after I feel lips on me in which I don't mind kissing back.

Our hands were invading each other's privacy and body, we were planting heavy.

"Let's go to my place" he mumbled kissing me again. I hum in agreement.

And we appeared at his hotel, we passed the small kitchen and living room , speeding upstairs. I throws me on the bed quickly removing his shirt that revealed his nice body. He leaned done to kiss me again we make out for five more minutes before he goes down removing my heels as I unbuttoned my jeans in which he removed too. I unclip the body suit from my crotch only to reveal my tiniest thong.

We wasted no more time and soon all of our clothes were on the floor. I straddled him leaning down and kissing him before I get off and go straddle him again, this time cowgirl style.

I hear him take a sharp breath and groan when I grinded my pussy on on his dick before I lift myself up and line him on my entrance.

I moan when I sit on it. I wiggle a little and place my hands on his legs.

"Hurry up before I fuck you against the wall" He groaned

I started to slowly bounce on is dick making him suck in a breath. One of his hands gripped my thigh and the other one slapped my ass making me moan.

"You like how I ride you daddy?" I ask speeding up, my ass slapped against his public area.

"Fuck yes baby" he moaned out slapping my other ass cheek.

"Want me to make you cum like this? You want me to bounce on your dick?" I moan

I took his moan as a yes and sped up more.

"Fuck daddy you feel so good inside me"

I felt close to my climax so I started to go sloppy

"Cum baby, cum all over my dick" with that I came letting out a loud moan and throwing my head back.

I continued riding him to let him cum. As soon as I saw his leg jerk up and his breathing became heavier.I edged him on until I felt his dick twitch inside me. Before he could cum I got off and jerked him off so he could nut all over my tits. I looked at him sucked him clean.

Next morning I woke up before him and hurried and got all my clothes and dressed in then quickly calling an u we that'll be here soon. I did my best with my hair throwing it in a pony.

I took a glance at him. He was on his stomach with an arm on the pillow and the other straight down. Lips slightly parted.

My uber was here and I exited the apartment to leave him alone when he wakes up.