Cheaters

Y/n

Kat and I giggle before taking another shot. It's a Friday night Sam and Colby won't be here until tomorrow morning. We had nothing to do but some shots won't do anything. We sat in the living room both in a white tank top, her with pink shorts matching her hair while mine were black.

"No but for real I wouldn't mind. Like i'd fuck you" she shrugged leaning back.

"Kat I am honored because I would fuck you too"

She raises her eyebrows and smirks before laughing making me laugh too. After our laughter dies down we just look at each other both knowing we wanted to do it.

I giggle crawling to her in the couch and kneel in front of her. She looks up at me with a little grin. I but my lip before grabbing the back of her neck and kissing her. She returns the kiss her hands immediately go to my hips bringing me closer to her. I grabbed her her cheek with my other hand deepening kiss. I bite her lower lip making her moan.

Her hands fidget with my tank top and lifts it off my body releasing my C cups, she immediately starts to suck on nipple while toying with the other. I moan throwing my hand back and reaching down to pull of her tank top.

Soon we were both fully naked, I hovered over her sticking a finger in her slick pussy. I had a shot in my other hand and put it to her lips signaling to take it in which she gladly does.

I didn't feel like pouring myself a shot so I just took the full bottle and sipped it. I slowly started to pump my fingers in and out of her making her book her hips. I entered a second finger, slowly starting to pick up the speed making her moan and spread her legs more.

"Oh my god Y/n"  she moaned soon reaching her high leaving a slick mess on my fingers, which I simply lick clean.

She pushes me on the couch spreading my legs and brings her mouth close to my heat. She slowly starts to lap at my shaven pussy making me squirm in pleasure. She enters a finger and start massaging my G spot. Soon enough I'm squirting under her and getting our clothes under us wet.

She climbs on top of me her clit right on mine. She starts to slowly grind making us both moan in pleasure.

I hear a door shut but I ignore it thinking it is my imagination.

"What the fuck us going on here?!"
"Are y'all serious"

Y'all show sum love🙄 Comment and vote