Butt Plug

"Babeee! I got you something" I hear Colby call out.

I just got out the shower, I exited the restroom and see Colby on the bed. My hand held the black towel around my body.

"What is it babe?" I ask walking to the closet to grab some clothes.

"No stay here here" He said, he walked to me and pulled me in for a kiss, his hand on my jaw. "I want you"

I moan dropping my towel and wrapping my arms around his neck

"Take it off" I tug on his purple Balenciaga sweatshirt.

He did as told.

"Get on the bed baby" he said

I got on the bed and just kneeled on the middle of the bed following his moves.  He went to  his nightstand and got some lube from the drawer.

"Now remember how you said you want to try anal?" he asked getting one top after removing his showed.

I nod biting my lip

"So I thought, why not work our way up?" he said kissing me again guiding me on my back.

He lowered his head down to my heat and started to eat me out. He fingered my with his index and middle finger, his tongue going circles on my clit.

"Please let me cum" I moan. I was very clase and as soon as I was about to let go he stopped.

He got on his knees in front of me, he pushed my legs apart to and pushed them to my chest, in which I held them in place with my hands.

"I got you a butt plug baby" He smiles at me

God his smile is so sexy

I bite my lip looking at the putt plug with a red diamond heart at the base. It was cute.

He grabs lube and starts to spread some on my smallest hole. Slowly, he pushes a finger in making my breath get caught in my throat.
It started to pump slowly slowly building tension on my lower half.

I moan

He enters another finger. Again, slowly starts to pump it making it known that something is in me.

"Fuck Colby" I moan

He removes his fingers, but spreads more lube on my hole and a little more on the butt plug.

"You ready love?" He asks me caressing my exposed thigh

I nod

I feel the tip lightly press against my hole and it slowly push further in stretching me out.

The feeling is foreign and a little uncomfortable

I hold my breath letting out a small whimper. He rubs on my thigh before rubbing on my pussy distracting me from what's going on down there.

"Shh, you're so close baby. Done! good girl" He praised me rubbing my thigh again.

"Now, it's time for you to cum love" he leans down and kisses me

"Please just fuck me already" I beg, I finger my pussy, I could feel the butt plug  me feel tighter than what I was.

He presses his dick against my entrance and enters slowly.

We both moan.

"God you're so tight baby" he moans picking up his speed, he put my legs over his shoulder and grips my hips fucking me hard. We both let out profanities as we reach our high.

"Cum" he orders and I do as he says. He then releases in me, his cum dribbling down my pussy to my new toy.