Chapter 4: Unhappy Rain

A/n: I know it's almost a year that I haven't updated this. But now, I've updated it once again! Yay!
Also, take note that my style of writing changed, compared the the previous chapters from this book :v

Note:

Normal - Speaking/Narrating

Italic - Thinking/Thoughts

Rainfall

Shrine

Midoriya is running as fast as he could(without using One for All) because the weather seemed to be unfortunate to him

Izuku: I'm so soaked right now... I really need to hurry!

Midoriya said as he rushes at the nearby shrine to take shelter for himself. After that, Midoriya stares at his uniform which is soaked in water because of the rain as he sighed sadly.

Izuku: The forecast has been wrong a lot recently. They said there was only a 10% chance of rain.

Midoriya said, looking at the rainy clouds.

Izuku: What is happening to the weather these days?

R: The weather seems tricky these days, isn't it?

Izuku: Yeah... I'm not sure if the forecast is making a mistake or things are getting different when Tohka arrived in this world...

R: *sighs* Maybe you're just imagining something. While you're taking shelter, I'm just going to take a long rest. Wake me up when you need me, okay?

Izuku: Right!

Midoriya said to his partner as R begins to take a long rest. After that, Midoriya heard something...

*Splash!*

Izuku: Huh?

Midoriya heard a splash of water as he turned his head and saw a blue haired girl wearing a large green raincoat with a pair of rabbit ears as a hoodie and has a puppet on her left hand. Suddenly, the girl tripped and fell over as her puppet came off from her hand. Midoriya widen his eyes as he run to the girl to help her.