Chapter 1:Spirit Girl Appeared!

Guys since I think about it Shido should be stayed male not genderbend cause he has a best friend named Todomachi but how?
If you want genderbend then so be it...

Enjoy the story!

Izuku's Pov:

I was walking to the city called Tengu City and it seems fine,no villain attacks,no robbery,just peace...hmm,I should find a school to transfer but where?

R:Here's a map bud.

He created a map of Tengu City and gave it to me.I read it and see where is a school and I found one but an alarm was heard.

Izuku:A spatial quake?

R:This is dangerous we need to get outta here and get safe!

Izuku:Right!

Then I saw some clouds circling around then an explosion was getting bigger.I used Full Cowling to ran fast until I saw a girl getting hit by the explosion.I ran and rescued her.After the spatial quake,I saw those buildings,destroyed...

At somewhere

3rd Person Pov:

Little did Izuku know that he was being watched besides "R" I guess...

Member 1:Ma'am you better take a look at this!

???:What is it?

She looked at the video and saw Izuku jumping to a building with green electricity that surrounds him...

Member 2:Is that what I called a male spirit?

Member 3:That's weird,I've never seen a male spirit in my life but we've never received a spacial quake from him.

???:Hmmm...wait is that...

She saw Shiori was getting engulfed by the explosion until Izuku rescued her.

Member 1:That spirit saved your sister!

Member 2:Indeed,this is quite interesting Ma'am!

She sighed in relief that her elder sister was saved.

???:Let's see what he can do...

Back to Izuku's Pov:

Izuku:Are you alright?

???:Y-yes I am...

Izuku:What's your name?

Shiori:It's Shiori...Shiori Itsuka and thanks for saving me

Izuku:You're welcome.'what is happening here?'

R:Wanna know why? Go to the giant crater and see what I'm talking about.

I walked to the crater and see a purple aura and a girl with a giant sword with her.