Chapter 6: Hot Springs of Love

Morning

Spirit Mansion

Spirit Mansion

The Spirit mansion, the new home that was built beside the Itsuka Residence and also a place where Spirits that Midoriya saved live in, including him as well. Right now, the two Spirits are watching the television while Midoriya is helping Shiori who is cooking while he's preparing the ingredients. He is also talking to Kotori from a laptop.

A/n: Take note that Izuku has a lot of money thanks to our P L O T master, "R". Let's just hope Tohka doesn't empty Izuku's "Unlimited Budget Works" :v

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: A hot spring?

Izuku: Yes. Tohka and Yoshino said they wanted to check one out.

Kotori: *sighs* Well, okay then. I'll make the arrangements right away. We'll fully support any desire the Spirits may have.

Kotori sighed as she sits down on her chair.

Kotori: Saying "no" would only cause trouble, anyway.

Izuku: Y-Yeah... You're right about that. But thanks for the help, Kotori.

Kotori: So, where are you going?

Izuku: Well, it's called Tengu Gokuraku Hot Springs.

Kyouhei: Oh? A hot spring, you say? Want to go? I'll take over for you here, and you can go with them!

Kyouhei said to his commander who feels a bit annoyed because she feels like he's plotting onto something.

Kotori: Hmph. No way in hell that's happening.

Kyouhei: You're out of your mind! We'll be in big trouble if you're not always in top condition! You must take a break. You must go to the hot spring.

Kotori: What are you really after?

Kyouhei: N-Nothing, of course. I'd never think of doubling the number of autonomous cameras! And I'd never use them to capture every inch of your body, still undeveloped, like a fruit that's yet to ripen! Never... Ehehehe...

Kyouhei said, only to be restrained by the guards from Ratatoskr as he realized his mistake and screamed in horror.

Kyouhei: AAHH!! Commander! I beg your mercy! Not castration! Please don't castrate me!

Kyouhei cried to his commander as Kotori hesitates a bit.

Kotori: I'll task you with something only you can do. Spend a whole day digging at the location I specify.

Kyouhei: Huh?

Kotori: Once your done, fill it back in and start digging again. Do that for a week.