Chapter 7: The Visitors

Morning

Raizen High School

Raizen High School

Okamine: Good morning, everyone!

She said, greeting her students in this morning.

Okamine: Guess what! We have a transfer student joining our class!

Izuku: Another transfer student? Who could that be...?

He thought.

Okamine: All right, you can come in now!

Okamine said as the door opened to see a girl with long black hair that is tied in twintails and has bangs that covers her left eye. Midoriya was stunned at her beauty as the girl writes her named at the chalkboard.

Kurumi: My name is Kurumi Tokisaki

The transfer student named Kurumi Tokisaki said with a smile as the whole class were happy to have her as their classmates, especially the boys.

Izuku: Kurumi Tokisaki...

Kurumi: I am also a Spirit.

Kurumi said as Midoriya, Shiori, Tohka, and Origami widened their eyes in shock at what she just said.

Okamine: U-Um... Okay! Thank you for that unique self-introduction! Now, let me find you a seat.

Kurumi: Before you do, may I mention something?

Okamine: Huh? What is it?

Kurumi: I am still unfamiliar with this school. If someone wouldn't mind showing me around the school grounds after school, I would be most appreciative.

Tonomachi: I can do it!

He said, suggesting that he will help Kurumi  to show her around.

Kurumi: No, thank you.

Tonomachi: Huh?

Kurumi kindly declined his offer as Tonomachi just stood there, looking depressed as Midoriya felt sympathy for him.