Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 1)

So...You like this story?
Let's go then with Izuku!
Enjoy the story and...

You like this story?Let's go then with Izuku!Enjoy the story and

Izuku's Pov:

We were at the Fraxinus or Ratatoskr and Shiori and Kotori are talking while I'm thinking about why would I train and what to do with that Spirit girl.

Kotori:Now I have a question to you Shiori,what are you doing down there? Do you want to die?

Shiori:NO STUPID I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU! You said to me that you'll be at the diner even if it there's a quake.

Kotori:I said that,but how was I supposed to know you'll follow through.

Shiori:Look Kotori besides being dependable,you phone's locator showed me that you were there.

Kotori:You don't say? Oh yeah that does make sense.Although,technically we're above the diner.

R:

Shiori:Huh?

Kotori:Disable the filter...

Suddenly the ship turns invisible as I panicked a little but noone noticed it except...

R:You thought the ship dissappeared?

Izuku:'yep'

Kotori:We're currently 15,000 meters above Tengu City...you're on board in airship called Fraxinus.

R:Man this city looks like were in a plugged volcano...

Izuku:Umm...I think I need to find a place to live.

Kotori:Oh don't worry about it we got you covered.

Later...

I saw my new home and it looks great!

Kotori:This will be your new home Midoriya.

Izuku:Please,just call me Izuku,Kotori-chan.

Little did Izuku know the word "Kotori-chan" made her blush.

Kotori:S-sure,I-Izuku...

This made Shiori smirks and she nudged her sister.

Shiori:*whispers*Somebody has a crush~

Kotori:S-SHUT UP!

Izuku:Ok guys I'm gonna go to my room but where?

Kotori:Oh,I'll lead you to it.

As we entered the house,she leads me to my room and the room is perfect for me because I can place my stuffs here.

Kotori:Get ready for school tomorrow.