Prologue: A New Beginning!

Hello my fellow reader!

I know I'm losing some followers and I'm sorry for being slow at updating...
Please understand my excuses because I'm doing stuffs in life.
Now Enjoy Reading!

The one's who's smiling are the one's who are the strongest!

- Nana Shimura -

Narrator's Pov:

The final battle has begun...

The heroes were injured,unconscious and some protecting the civilians.the unconscious were taken to a safe zone so they can't be affected by the fight.
The only persons are remaining is the one and only No.1 Hero, Deku who is injured and has a broken left arm while in front of him was the New All for One Tomura Shigaraki.

Tomura: Give up, Deku! You don't stand a chance against me!

Deku: *grunts* No I won't... A hero never gives up!

Tomura:Tch!Fine then...LET'S END THIS!!!

His hand started to mutate and turns into a giant fist similar to the old All for one's fist but it has a massive dark aura in it...

Deku: N-not yet...everyone,all might... please lend me your strength...

ONE FOR ALL...

One for All begins to charge up, as Tomura starts to charge forward at Deku.

Deku: Time to end this, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Deku dashes at full speed, ready to clash with Tomura's mutated fist...

Deku: I'm sorry everyone... I'm sorry... mom. DETROIT...

Tomura: DOOMSDAY... [I just got an idea so pls don't judge me...]

Deku/Tomura: SMAAAAAASSSHHH!!!!

Fists had collided, causing an enormous explosion and a bright light blinding everyone.

Red Riot: My eyes! It's too bright!

Earphone Jack: What's happening?!

The white light dissappeared and the smokes cleared. Everyone goes to the battlefield and saw... Tomura Shigaraki...lying in there. Dead.

Reporter1: H-he won...?! HE WON!!!

The reporter yelled as the crowds started to cheered until something is wrong...

Reporter2: Wait! Where is Deku?!

The heroes started to spread around,finding Deku's body.The only thing they found was his respiratory mask,hanging in the broken pole...and the one who found it was Ochaco.

Ground Zero: Did you found something Round Face-huh?

She kneeled down and cried.