Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 2)

Heya guys...
Here's Part 2 of teh Chapter 2!
So enjoy!

3rd Person Pov:

It was morning and Izuku was finishing the dating sim and the computer shows that it's complete.

Izuku:Finally it's over!

R:Noice

Somewhere...

The city was destroyed and on fire.A white haired was looking for her parents and she is Origami Tobiichi.She saw her parents are safe until the spatial quake started destroying everything.She woke up sweating and breathing heavily.

At school...

Reine:Zuzu...

Izuku:Uhh..yes ma'am?

She grabs his face making him flustered and confuse until he felt something in his right ear and it was an invisible earphone.She went back to her stuff as Kotori went in.

Kotori:Okay Izuku,it's time to implement stage two of your training so get ready...

Izuku:And that is??

He was outside the classroom with Shiori who was looking at him with curiosity.

Izuku:'Is this training? This is nuts!'

R:What do you prefer?Dating spirit girls or smashing them?

The readers: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

R:T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

Reader:Yeah right~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

R:S-SHUT UP!!

Shiori:Is there something you need Izuku?

Izuku:Umm...

Reine:Zuzu,listen closely and do as I say...

Izuku:'I am getting all might vibes here'

R:I don't like where this is going...'also I'm glad it's not the teacher cause if it is,then he's gonna go to MILF town'

Izuku followed her lead...due to his denseness even though he's an adult back to teen...he just said it bluntly.

Izuku:Here's the truth Shiori,I like hanging out with you and I look forward to it every day...

Shiori:O-oh,well it's nice to hear that.

Izuku:The main reason is I get to see you all the time.

Shiori:Well that's tru-

R:Behold,the overpowered ability of a main character....DENSENESS!!!

Izuku:I just can't help it...I think I've fallen in love with you when the first time I met you.

His sentence was like a heart-shaped arrow piercing her heart.She blushes madly as if she was the reddest tomato.Then she fainted.