Chapter 8: Triple Frenzy

Afternoon

Raizen High School

Raizen High School

After the class in this morning, Midoriya is now in front of Kurumi.

Kurumi: Tomorrow?

Izuku: Um... Yeah, I thought I'd show you around the city if you were free tomorrow.

Kurumi: So are you... asking me out on a date?

Izuku: W-Well, y-yes. What do you think?

Kurumi: Of course! I'd be honored.

Izuku: T-Then let's meet tomorrow at 10:30 in front of the Tengu Station ticket office.

Kurumi: Certainly. I'll be looking forward to it!

Kurumi said as she bowed to him and walks away. While she's walking on her way home, Midoriya's face change from shyness to seriousness as he remembered about his conversation with Reine and Kotori.

Flashback

Reine: Mana Takamiya killed Kurumi Tokisaki, so we don't yet understand why she's alive.

Kotori: But as long as she is, we're going forward with the plan. You've got tomorrow off since it's the school's anniversary. So go ask Kurumi out on a date!

Izuku: H-Huh?! Even knowing what just happened?

Kotori: It's because we know it happened. There's no guarantee she'll come back to life again.

Reine: Origami Tobiichi should have already informed the AST that Kurumi Tokisaki is alive. Naturally, that includes Mana Takamiya.

Izuku: I see... Got it.

Kotori: And from what we just saw on the footage, we know that you're up for it because you want to save those in danger, right?

Izuku: Yeah. I'll do my best...

End of Flashback

Izuku: ...and make Kurumi fall for me, so I can save her.

Origami: What are you muttering about?

Izuku: AAAAAHHH-

_____
_____

Origami: I'll ask you again. What were you talking about with Kurumi Tokisaki?

Izuku: N-No... It's nothing, really.

Midoriya stuttered while Origami is pinning him on the locker. (like that "wall slam")

Origami: Answer me. This is extremely crucial.