Champs

"Y/L/N  DOES IT AGAIN! The Tar Heels are national champs, came down to the last minute, and Y/L/N had a big save at the end. It looked for sure that this game was going to be tied." 

Your PoV:

"Sara watch the back line, you are up too far." I yell out to my left back. She moves back but not in time, I see the shot come off the foot of the Penn State striker. Everything happened in slow motion. I back up to a few steps and jump and pray. I feel my hand make contact with the ball. It went over. Holy Shit we won.... HOLY SHIT WE WON!!! CHAMPS BABY!! I run over to Sara and she jumps into my arms. I feel the rest of my team jump onto out backs. Everyone is yelling and going crazy. 

"Aye Mini Harris had to make us sweat it huh?" My coach asks.

"Sorry coach but I had to make it entertaining, but we all knew I'd keep my clean sheet." I joke back at her. 

I look behind her and almost faint, 

"What the heck, no freaking way." I say, shocked that my idol is right in front of me. 

"So this is the one living up to my legacy huh?" THE Ashlyn Harris asks coach. 

"Yep, and she broke some of your record, her whole time here she passed you on clean sheets and save percentage with 35 and 0.95." Coach brags

"Coach, no, no one can replace Harris, I'm just trying my best for the team." I tell her. 

"Well you must be doing really well since this is your last year and out played me in your two years starting." Ashlyn tells me with a smirk.

I am pretty sure I just died a little. Ash is my Idol, but she is also my crush, her words have a lot of weight to them, and wow, she thinks highly of me. 

"Thank you. You are my Idol, so this means a lot to me, I always wanted to try and live up to you." I tell her. 

"We should train together sometime, how about Saturday, since I'm busy tomorrow." She offers.

"Oh my God yes, thank you so much, I'll be here." I say happily.

"Ok Y/N/N, go celebrate with the girls, I'll be in soon." Coach tells me.

I tun off to the locker room grinning like an idiot. 

Ash's Pov:

Wow that kid is amazing, she really puts work in and you can tell. Her eyes are beautiful too, well she really is. Oh god I can't be thinking about this, I guess we will see how training goes. I've heard she is a lot like me, so I want to talk to Hope and Jill, see if they want to come watch us.

Author's Note:

Hey, guys, trying something new. Tell me what you think about this one. Please vote and comment. Love you all.