Training

Y/N Pov:

OH my god can this day pass any slower?  I am STILL in class, and while I like communication, I am so bored, Training is on my mind. Like wow, Ash wants to train me, I worked all my life to be like her, she is my idol.

What feels like 5 hours later class ends. I rush to my dorm and get changed. I head to the gym for my work out, i gotta stay fit even in the off season. I have a six pack that I have to keep up. I worked hard on that, I cant lose it now. 

At the gym i do push ups, planks, side planks, crunches, sit ups, squats, boxing, and 3 miles

"You know you can stop showing off, one your abs are amazing and 2, you just did all that without trying." a voice startles me. 

"A-Ash, you scared me, what are you doing here?" I ask her

"Trying to get a workout in but, someone distracted me." she tells me and smirks. 

"Oh well sorry, I have a few more things to do and then Im out of here." I tell her.

"I'll do them with you." She replies. 

So, 50 pull ups, 100 banded lunges, and 30 burpees later, Ash is on the floor dying. 

"What the heck, I think you killed me." she whines.

"Shut it Harris that was me on an easy day." I roll my eyes at her.

"I'M SORRY WHAT?" she almost cries.

I just laugh and shake my head.

"Ya Bitch, where did you think my abs came from?" I retort back. 

After my work out, well our, I head home and shower, have a protein shake and pass out. 

Saturday:

Oh thank fuck, its finally here. I get out of bed and get ready for training, another protein shake and shower later, I am headed to the fields. 

I see ash setting up drills and smile, damn she looks good with out a shirt. 

(Just pretend she isn't at the beach

(Just pretend she isn't at the beach. Okay? K.)

 "You can stop staring and come get ready." she yells. 

So, we both end up shirtless, and I am on the ground dying.

"YO jerk, you got your payback, I had fun, but I haven't done half of those drills before." I say.

"Well you can thankHope for them, they really help, and you should see a difference." she tells me....distracted.

"Harris stop staring and help me up." I whine

"Uhhh no, I like looking." she smirks at me. 

I groan and get up. 

Ash PoV:

Whoops she caught me looking. But she's so beautiful, and stares at me. Could she like me? I am not sure, but I think I have feelings for her. UGH..... I have to call Ali, she will know what I should do....