Wow

Y/N:
Wow last night was amazing. Ash is so sweet and how she asked me to be her girlfriend, well it was Ash, cute and yet somehow possessive. I like the idea of being hers. Unfortunately I have to go back to Carolina today so I am just laying here in her arms thinking. At least I was until I feel her pull me closer. I take a deep breathe and cuddle into her.

Next thing I know I feel her kiss my head and slip out of bed.

"Where do you think you are going Ash?" I ask her

She smiles and shakes her head. " I though you were still asleep so I was going to make breakfast before you had to leave beautiful"
We ended up having wraps and smoothies for breakfast and our peaceful time came to an end way too soon. She drops me off and kisses me,but seeing her walk away with a sad smile hurt but I knew that we would be okay. After some teasing from my girls I settle in next to Lynn.
" nice game I can't believe this is still real!" I say to her.
She laughs and shakes her head. " get used to it rookie that's a feeling we still get to this day. It a great feeling never take it for granted."

I smile and nod off to sleep wishing I was still in Ash's arms.

I wake up to my phone buzzing and see a text from Ash: " I love you Y/N/N"