Was it real?

Y/N Pov

I wake up to my alarm way too early. I am in a room i don't recognize and freak out until everything comes back to me. Shiiiiiiit that happened, ok stay cool don't creepily stare at her.... wait her arms around my waist, and shes holding my hand in her sleep. Awwww how cute, but damn the things those hands can do.  I feel her grip tighten on me and see her waking up.

"Good morning" She says as she kisses my forehead. 

" Ash, was that real? what does this mean for us??" I ask her while getting lost in her eyes. 

" Well yes it was very real, and you are beautiful and amazing by the way. And it can mean what ever you want it to. I don't regret it, I mean I have been falling for you the moment I saw you. I want this to be a beginning of something new but only if you are okay with it." She tells me seriously. 

"Well I like you too Ash, and I really want that too.......wait are you asking what I think you are asking me?" I ask 

She laughs and shakes her head "Not yet beautiful I have to take you on a date first then we will go from there." she tells me smiling

"Okay Ashy let me get a shower and then we can hang out deal?" I ask her 

"Deal, oh and wear something nice, you can borrow my clothes if you want" She tells me

Ash Pov: 

While Y/N is in the shower I call a nice resturant for reservations. I make them for 4, so we have time to relax since its only 8:30. I hear the bathroom door open and look up. My jaw drops, her hair is still wet and messy from the shower, and in a sports bra and shorts. How can someone look so good without even trying?? I pull myself together and get up to hug her. 

"So how does a movie day sound?" I ask

"She turns in my arms and smiles "Any day with you is great buuuuut i think we should have a marvel movie marathon." She tells me bouncing a little. 

"Deal, I'll go make some breakfast before we start okay" I say. 

I head to the kitchen and make eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and fruit. I bring it into the living room and see she has Captain Marvel queued up. 

"You ready for this beautiful?" I ask

Welp we fell asleep and before i know it its 3:00. Crap we need to get ready. 

"Hey get ready for dinner we have a date." I tell her. 

45 minutes later we are at the table and ordering drinks. 

" So beautiful, I have a question for you." I tell her smiling.

 "What's up Ash, you can ask me anything." SHe replys seriously.

"well I was just wondering if you would like me to stop calling you beautiful, and call you mine instead." I asked. 

She froze as the words sunk in, and then she smiles like crazy... " Of course Ash I would Like nothing more".......