The call

Y/N POV:
Things with ash and I have been well amazing. It's been a pretty boring week but every night Ash and I will face time and I usually fall asleep smiling. She was super nervous last night she said that Jill is going to call for the World Cup roster and she's worked so hard..... my thought is caught off by my phone ringing....
Hello?
Is this Y/L/N?
It is yes may I ask who's calling?
How silly of me I'm Jill and I was calling to call you up to the USWNT roster for the World Cup.
Omg of course I'd be honored to play for you.
Good I'll see you next week for camp. Make sure you're ready I heard you're versatile so be ready.
Yes ma'am I'll see you then thank you so much.
Holy shit that happened I'm on the team. I didn't think I'd be noticed already I'm just a rookie....Ash I gotta call her. I dial and she picked up immediately.
Hey superstar I am guessing you heard the news huh?
BABY IM ON THE TEAM I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
I know love Jill called me. You and I are going to be unstoppable I can't wait to spend this time with you.
I know baby I am so excited this has been my dream I've worked so hard.
I know you have. Listen I need to go ok? I'll call you later. I love you.
I love you too. I say only a little disappointed.
I start to get texts as the roster was announced and my team was beyond proud of me. I think I might partly be in shock but I can't stop smiling. My life feels amazing and complete right now.
*knock knock*
Someone knocked on my apartment door. Huh that's interesting I don't remember ordering food.
I open the door and my jaw dropped.....