Friends?

Y/N PoV:

I have been texting Ash non-stop for the past few days. Mainly about soccer and classes, but we are meeting up tonight. We are going to a local bar, that will let us in, I am 19 so the bars know me and let me in. 

I get dressed into this, and get ready to meet Ash

I get dressed into this, and get ready to meet Ash. God why am I nervous, I mean I Iike her, but she doesn't like me right? Aren't we just friends? I walk in and see ash, and oh my god, my jaw dropped. 

Simple but dear god she pulls it off so well, this woman is killing me slowly

Ash PoV three hours earlier: 

"Ali I really like her, I don't want to make a fool out of myself." I tell Kreigs 

"You won't just be you and dress simple. You are so caring, and I am sure she is amazing, from what I've heard from you she seems perfect for you." she tells me.

"Ah ok you are right." I give in "Thanks, let me go get ready." 

"Ok bye Ash." she hangs up. 

God I love this girl, but she's 19 and im 22, she can't possibly like me can she? I mean aren't we just friends? I don't know, Im thinking in circles, and need to go. 

I get to the bar early, and ask for a beer, and just chill. I see her walk in, and wow, she looks amazing. I chuckle and see her jaw drop, well, mine dropped too so I can't really tease her about it. 

"Hey beautiful, how are you doing?" I ask her. 

"I am good,  happy to be here with you though." she smiles at me. 

We walk over and start talking and getting to know each other. 

Pretty soon we are both drunk and walking back to my hotel room. I let her shower and then I get in. I come out and find her passed out on the bed. I get in and she cuddles in to my side right away. 

"I love you Ashy." she says in her sleep.

But those magical words make my heart pound, is it possible that she feels the same way about me? 

"Love you too princess." I whisper and fall asleep, with a beautiful girl in my arms.