NWSL

Y/N PoV:
I have decided to go into the draft for the NWSL. I have almost finished school, I have a couple classes left and then I am done. I told Ash, and she was really supportive. She did tell me that there will be a low chance of the Pride drafting me since there are three very good keepers on that team. I have looked into a couple other teams, but I don't really care who picks me, as long as I can play. 

***One Week Later***

"With the first pick of the draft the North Carolina Courage take Y/F/N Y/L/N, goal keeper out of NC Tar Heels." 

Oh my lord, I get to play with the Courage, and I don't have to go far! This is amazing, the Pride have always been my team and hopefully, I can join there roster one day, but I am thrilled to join the Courage. 

"CONGRATSSSS Y/N/N, I am so proud of you and can't wait to play you this season, you are going to be fire, they are a good club, and a perfect fit from you." a text from Ash pops through right away. 

After signing and pictures, and media, I head over to the stadium, to meet the team, and well get to work. I meet coach and he introduces me to the team. 

"Hey girls, this is the Rookie we just drafted, meet Y/F/N our new keeper." he said. 

All the girls say hello and I introduce myself a little bit, college I play for, favorite team/player, my Idol, and so on. I just can't wait to get onto the pitch and start practice.