2.the game

The two ate potato chips and had coke while they talked about everything.

Klay told Angeline about when he started playing, where he wanted to go and things like that. Angeline wanted to study fashion, Klay found an amazing course and said that the girl matched fashion.

-What would it be to combine with the course? -She laughed interested as she took a potato and put it in her mouth.

-I don't know, like. You are stylish, you must have a good musical taste, and ... you are beautiful.

Klay didn't know that (after all, he can't read the minds of others) but Angeline felt her stomach all upset by, what are they called? Oh, really. Angeline felt her stomach churn with butterflies.

Damn butterflies. Have you ever fallen in love? No? Okay, I'll tell you how it is. Along with the feeling of love, passion and the like, thousands of butterflies come together.

They don't usually show up very often, because they are locked, and you lock them. But when that person sends a message, or when he says something cute (like Klay said to Angeline) they just leave, and leave you with a smile that you can't even get away with.

Returning to the cafeteria table with Klay and Angeline ...

-Thanks. - "Thank you? Seriously Angeline, praise him back" Angeline's own brain reacted to the girl's speech -You too.

-I also what?

"See Angeline, you're an idiot, you don't even know how to flirt" The girl could have sworn that any minute she would hit her head on the red cafeteria table.

-You are also beautiful. -She laughed to relieve the climate that surrounded her, or to calm the butterflies, use the term you want.

Klay had never felt that, the butterflies, it was bizarre for the boy to think of smiling when he saw Angeline smiling, like, they had met less than 24 hours ago, no way the boy was in love.

A somewhat awkward silence settled between the two, which was finally broken by the sound coming from Angeline's cell phone.

-Papa? Oui, oui, je suis en route ... Non, j'ai déjà mangé, merci. Baisers (Daddy? Hi, hi, I'm on my way.... No, I already ate. Thank you. Kisses)

Angeline hung up and put her cell phone in her bag.

-I need to go, my dad is waiting for me.

-You ... if you want, you can give me your number. So you don't miss anything from school.

-Okay, I'll pass.

Angeline passes the number on to the boy and says goodbye. Klay stays there, paralyzed watching the girl go. And he wonders what the hell he was doing with his life.