9. do we go to the curry house???

Angel was never going to imagine that the day before she would fall asleep at Klay's house. Easy, easy. They just fell asleep.

 Angeline was dying of sleep so she ended up falling asleep on the boy's lap, and he wasn't going to wake up the angel personification lying there.

 He didn't sleep in the same bed as her, maybe she wouldn't like it, so he went to sleep in the guest room.

 Beaufort woke up half bewildered, as light came vaguely through the curtain. She looked around the four corners of the room trying to figure out where she was, until she saw a picture frame with the boy's picture on it.

-My god.... okay I need to find my cell phone.

 The girl runs her hands over the comforter until she finds her cell phone, which was ringing for notification.

-I need to go away. -She said to herself, getting out of bed and putting on her shoes.

 She went downstairs to the kitchen, actually just down the stairs trying to find the kitchen.

-Good morning, I didn't want to wake you. -Klay was at the table, drinking orange juice and...shirtless.

-You didn't wake up. -Angel smiled and sat down on the chair in front of him.

-Do you want some coffee?

-I do.

 Klay poured coffee into the black cup to his right and handed it to the girl.

 Silence hung in the air, but it was never awkward, not with them.

 The two of them took a while to finish their coffee because they kept remembering the funny moments of the day before.

 For example, Jordan Poole practically eating Milena with his eyes.

-Isn't Milena dating? -Klay asks.

-No. -Angeline laughs weakly. -She and Kyle are kind of fiancées, nothing committed.

-I get it. -Klay focuses on her cup before getting up the courage to ask what she really wants. -What about you and the other guy?

-Alex? No, no. We're just friends.

  Angel laughs at the end to break the awkward atmosphere that she knows had formed. Why did he want to know? (You know why, but leave the suspense)

 The two finish their coffee after a while.

-I have to go, I have work to do. -Angel gets up.

-I'll drive you.