14. Paris is the city of love, isn't it?

Klay and Angel's argument/fight had served a purpose at least. The two's relationship was much better.

They were spending most of their free time together, Angel was going to every game, and the two had taken their relationship on Instagram.

It was their finest hour.

-You know I'm going to cheer for France, right?

 Everyone was at Klay's house. Milena, Jordan, Juan, Sara, Stephen and Ayesha. The qualifiers for the World Cup were starting and soon the first game was the United States against France.

-You can cheer Angel, you know that Brazil is already champion. -Milena says laughing.

-I'm going to throw you out. -Klay laughed. -This victory is already ours.

 Klay used to be right sometimes, but this time... The United States lost 3 to 0 to France, leaving Angel being the happiest girl in the world.

-Don't be sad love. -Angel hugged Klay from behind. -You'll win next time.

-Surely. -He turned and hugged the girl.

 The two of them hugged for a while until Milena came into the kitchen.

-Oops, didn't mean to interrupt the couple.

-Not interrupting. -Angel said, laughing.

-Milena, is Jordan in the living room? I need to talk to him.

-Yes, he is. -Milena answers the boy.

-Thank you. I'll be right back, love. -Klay gives Angel a quick kiss and leaves to the living room.

 Jordan was sitting while drinking a beer and talking with Juan and Stephen.

-Where are the rest of the guys?

-Sara and Ayesha went into the kitchen with the girls. 

-I got it. Well, since you are here, I need everyone's opinion.

-Here it comes. -Jordan says jokingly.

-It's serious, idiot. -Klay replies jokingly. -I think I'm going to ask Angel to marry me.

  Jordan almost choked on his beer, Juan and Stephen were completely shocked.

-This is amazing man. -Juan says happily.

-Good luck. -Stephen says laughing. -Joking. If you like her as much as you seem to, and want to spend your whole life with her, this is your chance.