8. Independence Day

It had been two days since Klay and Angel had left, and it was also the second day of exams at the college, which left the girl completely swamped with things.

 Milena usually didn't stay home much, she was either working or at Kyle's house.

 The two of them were having an affair, when asked about dating they quickly disagreed, meaning they were happy with their no-strings-attached fling.

 Oh, speaking of them. Angel was in his room studying, when he heard the doorbell ring. It was strange that the bell rang at this hour, because Milena was working.

 The girl took her workbooks off the bed and walked to the door, opening it to find a delivery man.

-Is Milena there? -The red-haired boy asked.

-I'm sorry, but she's working.

-Do you live here?

Angel nodded.

-Yes I do.

-Great, then sign here. -The young man hands Angel a pen and paper, and she signs. -Thank you.

-Thank you. -She takes the flowers and closes the door.

 She looks for an empty place to put the flowers and when she finds it, she notices that there is a card.

 She could leave it for Milena, since the flowers were for her, but her curiosity was greater than anything.

 If she didn't look at the card she probably wouldn't have the laughing fit she was having. The reason for the girl's laughter was what was written in the note.

"thank you for the fuck yesterday" 

 Angel was red and almost running out of air when the door opened and the image of Milena appeared.

-What is it? 

-Look at this. -The sentence almost didn't come out because of her laughter.

-Are you crazy? -Milena laughs a little and comes close to her.

 Angel hands the card to the girl, who doesn't know whether to laugh or be shocked.

-What the fuck is this? -Now both of them are laughing.

-I'm going to faint from laughing so hard. -Tears run down the corner of her eye at this.

-Did he really do that?

-He did.